No 56k: Ringmeet 2012 - Nothing to see here, move along

Wasn't the heavy rain on Friday night? Saturday night was party-tent-night and - as far as I noticed being in there - it only rained a bit and short.

On Sat it had rained a lot (causing the beergate), and while it didn't rain that much when we were partying, the tent's frontal area was a bit soaked when I went to check it out when we returned from the day out.

Weird.. my tent and stuff was perfectly fine, say dry. :D I eyed the tent a bit on friday night during the midnight-storm, but it was fine and I stopped caring :D.

Yeah, no water ever got into the actual inner tent except for when I threw in a wet bag.

My tent was also ok. The mattress, on the other hand... Yeah, let's just say I didn't return home with it.

My tent was also ok. The mattress, on the other hand... Yeah, let's just say I didn't return home with it.

Shame, since you obviously had such a strong bond with it.

20120726-DSC_2532.jpg

"Driving a car is like making love to a beautiful mattress..."

He left a wet spot on the one he used at Alok's place. Just saying. And he fucked in nicjasnos bed. :p

Man, the older you get, the worse your memory gets. I spilled some water on a pillow and I fucked (a girl) on nicjasno's living room floor. GET IT RIGHT!

:D I couldn't sleep for fear I would wake up in a lake :D

at the mandatory army service, in some random woods-training-camp i woke up in a lake.... that had formed up from the melting snow in the tent.
Luckly i hadn't took off my raincoat before going to sleep :p

awww, and it did see so much world and things....

Shame, since you obviously had such a strong bond with it.

20120726-DSC_2532.jpg

:D

That was bloody awesome fun....and Galantti will be amused Leviathan smacked his head at the exact same spot as he did :D

yes i was.

That would explain some of the stains on it....

:blink:

"Driving a car is like making love to a beautiful mattress..."

:lol: :+1:

Great folks. Now I have to check my spare mattress here.

He left a wet spot on the one he used at Alok's place. Just saying. And he fucked in nicjasnos bed. :p

Man, the older you get, the worse your memory gets. I spilled some water on a pillow and I fucked (a girl) on nicjasno's living room floor. GET IT RIGHT!

:lmao:

Last edited:
I wasn't really part of the meet, but I did run into a few of you guys on sunday at the Nordschleife (although Icebone was the only one I recognised tbh ;-)), it was nice to meet you and I hope to see you again next year. :)
I'll have some pictures up soon, in the meantime here's a video of my lap in the Volvo:

[video=youtube;tm4B1u7j-Ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm4B1u7j-Ug[/video]

Although you said you were a bit ill, you looked like the most hungover man I've ever seen :)

@ArosaMike; seems you may need a new title :lol: Shame we didn't stay around for the Tracksport - we would have done if we'd have known there was an FGer involved! :) Also - what you doing in Leam? I go to Warwick Uni and live there during term times :p

As I said....haven't looked on here for a good while so didn't realise anyone was going to be there. You missed a great race though. We had winner number 6 out of 10 races this season on the Sat!

As for Leam....I work for a large engineering company that's nearby....

Video of our race on Saturday now uploaded for anyone interested:

ETA: It's in the process of editing down to get rid of the two warm up laps. Whilst YouTube is sorting itself out, FF to 7min28

Last edited:
ArosaMike!
Nice to see you back.

Damn you crappy lab internet, I'll have to wait until I am back home to watch all of this.

Good news!

:rofl:

"HOLY UNDERSTEERING HELL!!"
"That was understeer yeah."
"NO YOU DON'T SAY"
"You did like two complete locks in your steering wheel"
"We were going straight but louder than before"

:rofl: My stomach hurts from laughing!

"We should have brought Ice Cream."

We were gonna buy ice cream when Ice demanded we needed more fuel for the lap.