Ringmeet 2015 vinyls! Get your Ringmeet 2015 vinyls here!

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
It's about that time of year again, so get your orders in. There are three standard vinyls you can order.

Standard FinalGear logo:

IMG_20120722_105032.jpg

Ringmeet logo:

roadtrip12-78.jpg

FG Racing logo:

avBPijI.jpg

All of these are available in widths of 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100cm. Standard colours are black and white, but others can be done if required (although I'd rather not complicate things).

An option is also a name and a flag. Standard height is 5cm. This is what they look like:

10280d1376509463-dsc_9129_p_s.jpg

If you also have any other designs you'd like to festoon your motorcar with, do tell and provide artwork, if possible. I'm accepting orders via forum pm and the deadline is Sunday 19th July as I need to give the guy at least a week heads-up.

CHOP CHOP!

Also, if you want to paint your wheels blue, bring your own damn plastidip.

I was talking with Matt about vinyls for the Disco, particularly RAF roundels for the doors, flanked by characters like on this Spitfire - M2K for the driver's side and MWF for the passenger side....

Ray_Flying_Legends_2005-1.jpg

Dunno how possible that would be with the different colours but on a navy blue Disco it would look pretty good.

Oh and some 10cm FG Racing ones and a new #TWSS for the MX5 please.

Last edited:
We'll take a "Tim" and a "Dino" and 2 German flags. Also 3 Skulls, 10x10 in black.

Price?

Last edited:
Names with flags are 2 euro each (per item), vinyls are 1 euro for 10, 20 or 30cm ones and 2 for 50 and 100.

- - - Updated - - -

I was talking with Matt about vinyls for the Disco, particularly RAF roundels for the doors, flanked by characters like on this Spitfire - M2K for the driver's side and MWF for the passenger side....

Ray_Flying_Legends_2005-1.jpg

Dunno how possible that would be with the different colours but on a navy blue Disco it would look pretty good.

Oh and some 10cm FG Racing ones and a new #TWSS for the MX5 please.
They'd probably be same the process as flags and we'd cut them into circles. What size would you want for that? 5cm diameter or larger?

Thank you.

Cash payment on delivery?

Last edited:
Since this is the second time, I guess you're right. :D

That's wonderful.

Is it possible to get the vinyls earlier for the roadtrip-group? Maybe shipping them to Finland in bulk? Deadline July 19th is too late for that I guess. :(

Ice: I have sent you a PM with my sticker wishes

Thanks for your efforts!

There might be a problem. The guy's not answering his phone, his office is closed and the mail has been piling up there since the 6th. I hope he's just on vacation and will be back in time. :/

Boo. Do we have a back up plan? I know some sign people locally (on our estate actually) but I have no idea what they would charge. More than Balkan rates I'm sure.

Bad news... The guy that's been handling this for the past few years hasn't been responding to my calls or emails since I started this thread and today I got a response that the number doesn't exist anymore.

I thought he was just on vacation, but it seems things are worse. Either he's gone out of business or something worse had happened. :(

I'll compile a list of vinyls and ask for an offer with another company, but they'll be more expensive. I'll keep you guys posted.