Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3
Calendar marked, reminder to book hotel set - I see no reason why I shouldn't make it :) Not sure about the roadtrip this year though - maybe if there is another "mini-roadtrip" similar to the German one last year, but I don't think I'll be able to make the British "cheap car" one for several reasons.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Problem #3: Das balls. This is right in the middle of Targa Newfoundland. Boyfriend wants to codrive that (not for me, for someone else). I might go, because it's friggin' Targa.

I may need to figure out a mini Cocomeet day this year, too. Don't move places if I end up covering the 6 Hour again! Haha.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
What she said. With that you do, coco, Ringmeet is always going to clash with something that's also tempting. You just need to bite the bullet and decide to come.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Yeah, he can have you the rest of the year, we wants you for the weekend :D

public

Volvomies, volvomies
Car(s)
P26L XC70 D5 and a ton of crap
I will have to pay 9 euros more than last year, so I hope it's not the room with the smokers' bench under my window :lol:

Maybe I will have sharpened up my German skills by then, so I can have a better conversation at breakfast.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
I will have to pay 9 euros more than last year, so I hope it's not the room with the smokers' bench under my window :lol:

Maybe I will have sharpened up my German skills by then, so I can have a better conversation at breakfast.

Pff, who wants a hotel breakfast when you can have a quality meal in the tent :D

public

Volvomies, volvomies
Car(s)
P26L XC70 D5 and a ton of crap
I do enjoy the Viktoria Station coffee and croissant combo :)

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
VW id3, Honda NM4 Vultus

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Was having lunch with my management the other day and mentioned that I want to take vacation days in August. No body could think of any major projects or milestones that would prevent me from doing so. Going to have a meeting on Monday to review the calendar for the 2 projects I'm on to make sure, at which point I should be good to start making travel arrangements. Pending that, I'm tentatively thinking of arriving in London on the 9th or 10th and flying out of London on the 16th.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
:thumbsup:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Joining us for the Mini Roadtrip again?