Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

Calendar marked, reminder to book hotel set - I see no reason why I shouldn't make it :) Not sure about the roadtrip this year though - maybe if there is another "mini-roadtrip" similar to the German one last year, but I don't think I'll be able to make the British "cheap car" one for several reasons.

Something useful to know for this year after the fire starting issues of the past. :D

I will contain my devastation at the burning of biscuits. :lol:

Problem #3: Das balls. This is right in the middle of Targa Newfoundland. Boyfriend wants to codrive that (not for me, for someone else). I might go, because it's friggin' Targa.

I may need to figure out a mini Cocomeet day this year, too. Don't move places if I end up covering the 6 Hour again! Haha.

What she said. With that you do, coco, Ringmeet is always going to clash with something that's also tempting. You just need to bite the bullet and decide to come.

I will have to pay 9 euros more than last year, so I hope it's not the room with the smokers' bench under my window :lol:

Maybe I will have sharpened up my German skills by then, so I can have a better conversation at breakfast.

I will have to pay 9 euros more than last year, so I hope it's not the room with the smokers' bench under my window :lol:

Maybe I will have sharpened up my German skills by then, so I can have a better conversation at breakfast.

Pff, who wants a hotel breakfast when you can have a quality meal in the tent :D

Pff, who wants a hotel breakfast when you can have a quality meal in the tent :D

Stroopwafels and Cockta? :D

I do enjoy the Viktoria Station coffee and croissant combo :)

Was having lunch with my management the other day and mentioned that I want to take vacation days in August. No body could think of any major projects or milestones that would prevent me from doing so. Going to have a meeting on Monday to review the calendar for the 2 projects I'm on to make sure, at which point I should be good to start making travel arrangements. Pending that, I'm tentatively thinking of arriving in London on the 9th or 10th and flying out of London on the 16th.

:thumbsup:

Joining us for the Mini Roadtrip again?