Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3
I have a student Prime account, and can get the thing. It shows guaranteed delivery by the 10th for me (for free), so I'll order it into the Packstation, pick it up after work on the 10th, and bring it to the Meet on Thursday. Good with you, Ice?

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
Car(s)
None anymore...
Looking into booking flights, arrival on thursday and leaving on monday late afternoon. Considering the logistics of people arriving, as I'd need a pick-up from a airport.
D?sseldorf seems the be the easiest, but there's few hours of layover in M?nchen, which seems a bit silly. So, the question is, D?sseldorf, Frankfurt or M?nchen?
I just sent you a PM, you should state where and when you will arrive so we can arrange pickup.

The best choice would be K?ln/Bonn, then D?sseldorf, then Frankfurt. M?nchen is too far away, almost no one will come by there, even the Mini roadtrip guys won't be near there.

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
VW id3, Honda NM4 Vultus
I just sent you a PM, you should state where and when you will arrive so we can arrange pickup.

The best choice would be K?ln/Bonn, then D?sseldorf, then Frankfurt. M?nchen is too far away, almost no one will come by there, even the Mini roadtrip guys won't be near there.

Unless you fly in on Thursday morning and leave on Monday afternoon/evening, Stuttgart ain't that great of an option :D

he managed to get into same flights as me.

nicjasno

BMW Perfectionist
DONOR
Car(s)
'89 BMW E30 325iT, '95 BMW E36 318ti compact
We can maybe provide transportation in an e30 for someone arriving in stuttgart on thursday.

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
That's the hotel that doesn't respond to e-mails from what i was told, someone was even trying to call them but they don't answer the phone either. :p
The website has info from 2015, so a bit hard to figure if they even got anything available. :(

I was finally able to reach Landgasthof Weihs on the phone but no room available. Sorry.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
What's the situation on non-alcoholic beverages? I know a lot of people drink beer, but I'm not a fan, and have little in alcohol altogether, so I was just wondering what else will be available and if I should bring something else.

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
What's the situation on non-alcoholic beverages? I know a lot of people drink beer, but I'm not a fan, and have little in alcohol altogether, so I was just wondering what else will be available and if I should bring something else.

As someone who will drive to his hotel each night: There's plenty of fizzy drinks :)

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Sooo, water it is then :p

Well, I do love me some cockta, but too much fizzy kills my throat, and that's the last thing I need. meh, I'll just buy some ice tea or something.

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
2e71d399b20ff009aa37b3ba926f3911.jpg