Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

Even I'm wondering what I missed and I posted it. Didn't watch it all though...

Even I'm wondering what I missed and I posted it. Didn't watch it all though...
Ice's German cousin with a boosted E39 M5.

Ohhh, I see. Crikey. Well that justifies the trip.

We can confirm that Kimo_SpeedSix and I (Vltros) will be joining the Ringmeet 2016. Planning to arrive the 11th and leaving the 15th. Hope to meet you there guys and gals! ;)

Great! :)

:thumbsup:

We can confirm that Kimo_SpeedSix and I (Vltros) will be joining the Ringmeet 2016. Planning to arrive the 11th and leaving the 15th. Hope to meet you there guys and gals! ;)

Does this mean the fiesta will try to enter the competition for the slowest FG ringlap? :)

My Volvo is now registered and road legal again! but... i'm still not sure if i trust the car to make the trip...

Do we have to say we can make it far ahead of time? as i would need to check closer to the date if my car is fit to do it at all.

I'm sure there are plenty of people along the way to pick you up from the side of the road :D

My Volvo is now registered and road legal again! but... i'm still not sure if i trust the car to make the trip...

Do we have to say we can make it far ahead of time? as i would need to check closer to the date if my car is fit to do it at all.
Wait for Thomas to confirm, but AFAIK there is no problem if a few people just show up, because the camping site can accommodate an extra few and there is always extra food and beverages.

The only rule is that if you don't prebook you have to bring Haribos. :D

Does this mean the fiesta will try to enter the competition for the slowest FG ringlap? :)

Haha! No way! The Fiesta is in no shape to lap the ring nor to get out of the garage :lol:

Latest List & Payment Details

[again, copy, paste & modify from the past years.. ]

Ok guys, financial post and current list are both overdue, so here it goes. tl,dr: Nothing changed compared to last year. Even with a few extra spendings, I think I can keep the budget. If not, I'll happily bother you after the fact ;).

The Facts!

This money covers the following costs
- Your entire stay at the campsite for the time you told me you are going to stay
- The food for the BBQ on friday night
- The campsites garbage fee
- The fee for the partytent(s) and the power they're gonna provide in there
- All non-alcoholic beverages as well as beer for the duration of Ringmeet that are located in either the partytent or the "kitchen". That does NOT include stuff you find in other peoples tents or cars or other peoples property in any way.

This is NOT covered of the money:
- alcoholic beverages that are not beer (unless specifically stated)
- breakfasts
- food for any other day than friday night, (i.e. saturday group dinner)
- the use of the capsites amenities that are charged individually (i.e. Showers; You use it, you pay it)

Additional infomation:
- Add your forum nickname in the purpose-field when sending the money! Although I know most peoples names by now, just to make sure..

The List!

So here is the latest list of participants I have with the stay you told me and the according costs:

rm2016.jpg

I demanad the blank spaces to be filled ASAP by the people that still have them. If any of the assumed details (duration of stay, car/nocar) are wrong: TELL ME! If you spot something where apparently the same circumstances result in a different price, I probably just have a typo in there, again: TELL ME!

As of right now that makes only 29 confirmed participants, counting +1s of various kind. Plus a selection of maybe-people. Those who expressed interested or actually said they'd attend but haven't put anything in the websheet I posted a while back or at the very least stated the basic information I need to work with (camping y/n? If y: timespan?, vehicle?).

The Money!

And the money goes to the Ringmeet financial account (no change here):

German Account numbers:
Bank: DKB (Deutsche Kreditbank AG)
Account: 1018604924
BIC (BLZ): 12030000

European numbers (SEPA):
IBAN: DE36 1203 0000 1018 6049 24
BIC: BYLADEM1001

If my personal information are required by the bank (which apparently is a thing for some banks):
Thomas Endesfelder
Traubenstrasse 40
71106 Magstadt

Paypal:
ringmeet@gmx.com
ATTENTION: If using Paypal, you will have to add the fee. Usually adding 2 EUR should do the trick for all attending nations. If you want to find the exact number, feel free to use one of the plenty web-calculators for that. Or you could check the "I pay the fee" box, or use "gift to friends/family", which also just results in you paying the fee.

Name of account owner in all cases: Thomas Endesfelder

Disclaimer: This is a separate account at a different bank, it is not my private account and will not be mixed with my private financials. Its set up for and dedicated to Finalgear Ringmeet purposes only.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Transferred.

Is it me, or does the list look smaller than the previous years?
Well, we are back down to where we were three or four years ago, I'd say.

Same post last year had 45 people confirmed, so yes, down almost 50% when counting the people missing so far (Vltros and that other guy, and mgdlkkjdd you know who :D)

What does PCT, PT and PBT mean?
Also, you can confirm me and Rebeca, Friday-Monday, we will be camping (hopefully with a tent and something to sleep on this time :lol:)

What does PCT, PT and PBT mean?
Also, you can confirm me and Rebeca, Friday-Monday, we will be camping (hopefully with a tent and something to sleep on this time :lol:)

PCT - Person, Car, Tent
PT - Person, Tent
PBT - Person, Bike, Tent
So you're going to be PT +1

Can confirm, I shall be there with the UK roadtrip peeps, so put me down thu-mon.

Also, Thomas you have my tent. :p
It would be good to have for the roadtrip, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get it to any of the .de participants prior to departure.