Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

PCT - Person, Car, Tent
PT - Person, Tent
PBT - Person, Bike, Tent
So you're going to be PT +1

Can confirm, I shall be there with the UK roadtrip peeps, so put me down thu-mon.

Also, Thomas you have my tent. :p
It would be good to have for the roadtrip, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get it to any of the .de participants prior to departure.

Now it makes sense. Thanks!

Money in transit.

@recliner: Well, someone was faster, I'll add you two accordingly after work today.

@mrs. depardieu: Who is attending from germany, and more important: Which one is yours? :D

Money transferred, amount copied from DanRom since I'll be Fri-Sun as always... how did that thursday get in there? :)

The Money!

And the money goes to the Ringmeet financial account (no change here):

How much money for any given scenario? You haven't mentioned that.

How much money for any given scenario? You haven't mentioned that.

He has, for everyone on the list. Should be easy to pick a fitting payment plan for you. ;)

I would assume it's easier for Thomas, to keep count who pays what. And later, mark who has paid (and how much).

@mrs. depardieu: Who is attending from germany, and more important: Which one is yours? :D

Bobele is the only one I'm aware of. Though he's at the other end of the country from you I'm led to believe.

It's a/the non-pop up one, in a blue cylindrical bag. Easy Camp I think it was called? I don't remember if it had that written on the bag or not. Tent is blue and yellow.

Last edited:
To prevent any criminal acts: What about wood?

I would assume it's easier for Thomas, to keep count who pays what. And later, mark who has paid (and how much).

Sure, but how do i know how much to pay in the first place?

Well, camping with a car from Thursday to Monday is by far the most common setup, so 73eur.

Ok! We didn't know how the booking was done so we already have booked with Viktoria for 2 Tents + cars. We will cancell that booking and make the payment thomas. As soon as I can speak with Kimo_SpeedSix we will transfer you the money.

Added the names to the list. You will have the payment by this afternoon ;)

I'm (as good as) confirmed PCT thu-mon so will sort out the payment this weekend. :)

Updated according to all the recent posts.

@Ales: No it's the exact same price. But last year you had a +1 (David) on your name.

@M2k: I'll take that as a confirmed and added you to that pile.

@Gerardine: I do have that. I can ship that to Bobele for 6 EUR or to anywhere in Finland for 16 EUR, if you want me to.

Last edited: