Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

Last edited:
TOTALLY

Hi

again, late for all this but I just can't do this so far ahead, cuz it all depends on my work.
So, if possible, I'd apply 3 more ppl.
Let me know the costs. We'll try to find one decent sized tent for the 3 of us, or we'll have 2 smaller ones.

Thanks in advance

Hi

again, late for all this but I just can't do this so far ahead, cuz it all depends on my work.
So, if possible, I'd apply 3 more ppl.
Let me know the costs. We'll try to find one decent sized tent for the 3 of us, or we'll have 2 smaller ones.

Thanks in advance

Time of stay needed as well. Since you're aiming for the small roadtrip it's safe to assume you'll be arriving on Thursday, but when are you leaving. And using that same info source, two cars as well, right? :)

Yes, since we are on the short roadtrip, we are arriving on Thursday (by the way, what is planned for Friday), and Will go back probably on Monday early morning.
So if I understand correctly we will be PCT+1 and PCT which is 114? + 73? correct?
I'll do my best to confirm today (need to check it all out with the other 2).

Oh, and as far as the slowest lap is in concern, I think this year we have a winner :). A 1.1 liter Peugeot 106.

Unfortunately not.
Mine can't drive on the roads (not possible to get an MOT with chunky M30 engine in it and many other modifications we did when we used it as a drift car).
povecaj

I'll be coming with my bro's VW Polo 1.2 TSI. And we'll bring along his friend with already mentioned P106. Underpower in all of its glory :).

Last edited:
I can drive it in Slovenia with temporary plates, which I do from time to time, and slowly adding back the things MOT ppl want, such as horn, windshield washing, normal handbrake, proper bumpers...
I hoped it would be done this year, but not enough time and especially lack of garage makes things move slow, since I'm weekend weather dependant.
Any idea why pic in previous post isn't working?

Unfortunately not.
Mine can't drive on the roads (not possible to get an MOT with chunky M30 engine in it and many other modifications we did when we used it as a drift car).
povecaj

I'll be coming with my bro's VW Polo 1.2 TSI. And we'll bring along his friend with already mentioned P106. Underpower in all of its glory :).
You linked to the page where the pic is, not to the actual .jpg. There's "forum kode" on this page: http://www.mojalbum.com/bdamjan/drift-sezona-2010/foto/22699571

Okie.
I can confirm the following:

Will be there from THU till SUN evening (prefer to drive overnight - no AC in P106).
1x PCT+1
1X PCT

Let me know the numbers and I'll transfer immediatelly.

Money sent out. And of course because this is an automated transfer, it can only be done during normal working hours... You should have it the day after tomorrow.

Sorry, was on site till 1 am yesterday. Just came home today as well. Will send today and you should have it hopefully on friday

Don't worry. While I like to have it as "early" as possible, all is good if it gets to the account by monday of ringmeet when it is time to pay the campsite ;).

(FYI: received Ice's payment, will include in a later update)