Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

No fries?

I can confirm cheezburgerz in my account.

I also can finally confirm the booking of the restaurant for saturday. Same place as the last 2 years, across the street from the campsite.

I will have proper internets tomorrow and will sort out payment. :)

Have thrown moneys in thomas' direction :)

Now that my leave is approved I can confirm my attendance from Thursday to Monday. :) I'll pay tonight.

Does that mean you're going to take mgkdk to the meet?

In other news, thanks to MacGuffin's hard work in rewatching all Top Gear episodes earlier this year, the pub quiz is merely a few rephrased (mostly embellishing) questions away from being finished. I've tried to keep the deviousness of the questions down, so who knows, maybe someone will keep public from scoring 4 for 4....

I have asked her via PM just after I posted here, she hasn't answered yet, but I guess that's what it means. I'll keep you posted.

Yes

In other news, thanks to MacGuffin's hard work in rewatching all Top Gear episodes earlier this year, the pub quiz is merely a few rephrased (mostly embellishing) questions away from being finished. I've tried to keep the deviousness of the questions down, so who knows, maybe someone will keep public from scoring 4 for 4....

So to win the pub quiz one should rewatch all Top Gear, or choose MacGuffin as teammate :cool:

I doubt you'll be able to watch all 22 series in a little bit over 2 weeks :p

And I'm afraid it would be kinda unfair of me to partake in the quiz, too ;)

Last edited:
In other news, thanks to MacGuffin's hard work in rewatching all Top Gear episodes earlier this year, the pub quiz is merely a few rephrased (mostly embellishing) questions away from being finished.

Excellent! If I fail, I can always blame Chris Evans!

Public will meet the fate of Troubadix during the gallic feast at the end of every asterix story. :)

Don't worry, if Adu picks the right questions from the Top Gear section of the quiz, they won't stand a chance (sadly nobody else, too).