Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

So unless I find another driver, y'alls shotgun calls for the M5 are gonna be void since I won't be bringing it but the Focus instead.
:cry:

Gift the Focus to some mini-roadtrip passenger..?

Same issue as every year someone is suggesting this: The shit doesn't only need to make its way to the ring, but also back home to my place. And nobody goes this way. Except D-Fence maybe roughly but he got a car. But I likey won't get around to putting on the front axle bits I wanted to by then anyway..

Same issue as every year someone is suggesting this: The shit doesn't only need to make its way to the ring, but also back home to my place. And nobody goes this way. Except D-Fence maybe roughly but he got a car. But I likey won't get around to putting on the front axle bits I wanted to by then anyway..

I drive through Stuttgart with my car. I could take a thing or two if needed.

Thomas: if you let me and Tim sleep over wed-thu at your place, you have yourself a driver.

Thomas: if you let me and Tim sleep over wed-thu at your place, you have yourself a driver.

Just leavve the keys and Igor and I will make a detour and pick it up, no problem. Noooo problem at all... :D

Ao anyway, I'm back from my coastal vacation, and it's 10 days to Ringmeet! PANIC!!! :D

We can't promise much, but if someone needs a pick up or anything on Friday, we plan to get to VS in the afternoon. Also, going back on Monday before noon probably.

I'm always up for a good burger,too!

Ivan: we'll be convoying on the way back then.

Burgers on sunday evening are a must.

I see thomas has once again carefully crafted an excuse to avoid fuels bills for the M5 and keep his wallet firmly closed.

:tease:

Duly noted and and will be raised in front of the entire quorum during the Awards. :evil:

I'm cancelling my flights and I want a refund for the Ringmeet fees I paid!
:sad:

- - - Updated - - -

(Unless thomas brings the M5 :p)

I see thomas has once again carefully crafted an excuse to avoid fuels bills for the M5 and keep his wallet firmly closed.

:tease:

Duly noted and and will be raised in front of the entire quorum during the Awards. :evil:

I hear you're volunteering to walk all the shit that won't fit in the M5 from Stuttgart to Ringmeet then? Deal.

I was joking, sheesh!

In other news we may have something interesting to do if the skies are clear after the Pub Quiz on the Friday night.

Was considering bringing cake (it's my birthday the 19th) but damn that would be a lot of cake :?

Cut them pieces smaller

That wouldn't change the mass :p

I have not yet decided where I spend the night Thursday to Friday. Cologne, Bonn and Dortmund are all in the cards. Rides (and luggage space) from there to the campsite are available, as well as from the campsite to anywhere on the Autobahn towards Berlin on Sunday, taking off around lunchtime.