Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

I never got mgkdk cake on Ringmeet 1 :(

Aww you didn't :-( now I feel bad, will see if I can find the time on wednesday for cakemaking.

(And tecnically it was ringmeet 2 I attended ;-) )

Looking into booking flights, arrival on thursday and leaving on monday late afternoon. Considering the logistics of people arriving, as I'd need a pick-up from a airport.
D?sseldorf seems the be the easiest, but there's few hours of layover in M?nchen, which seems a bit silly. So, the question is, D?sseldorf, Frankfurt or M?nchen?

I have not yet decided where I spend the night Thursday to Friday. Cologne, Bonn and Dortmund are all in the cards. Rides (and luggage space) from there to the campsite are available, as well as from the campsite to anywhere on the Autobahn towards Berlin on Sunday, taking off around lunchtime.

I'll likely spend the night Thu-Fri in Wuppertal, and head back up the A1 Sunday dunnowhen.

That Burger place idea sounds realy good :).

Thinking about: if Thomas doesn't bring the M5, I'm standing a good chance, to bring the car with the most HP :D :cool:. But therefore I need Adrians BMW to fail and Dr Grips american car need to be failin aswell ... Tough job, but not undoable, if I look back ;) :lol:. And the Finn's hopefully won't bring along something exciting all of a sudden ;).

That Burger place idea sounds realy good :).

Thinking about: if Thomas doesn't bring the M5, I'm standing a good chance, to bring the car with the most HP :D :cool:. But therefore I need Adrians BMW to fail and Dr Grips american car need to be failin aswell ... Tough job, but not undoable, if I look back ;) :lol:. And the Finn's hopefully won't bring along something exciting all of a sudden ;).

Come on guys, only 301hp needed to shut that noisy Volksvagina guy up :p

I'm Switzerland, I remain neutral. Unlike most people on Ringmeet, I am not biased about car brands (except any French brand with 7 letters, which of course are crap ;))

The Finns got a Daimler Six or Double Six? The latter has 315 hp.
How can you tell the difference? I saw the car maybe two hours ago...

Six; the Double Six has that V-12 which is even thirstier, and it's LWB. The dead giveaway is that the V-12 has a 6500 RPM redline while the six-cylinder only goes up to 5500.

Last edited:
It's a six-cylinder not-Jaaag.

:boohoo: I'll have to bring the Eos to Ringmeet, le company car will be delivered two weeks two late...

:boohoo: I'll have to bring the Eos to Ringmeet, le company car will be delivered two weeks two late...

I call shotgun on the lap!

I don't intend to lap a car currently for sale... you can shotgun around the Eifel of course.

That was (mostly) a joke, but I'll never pass the opportunity to drive a car I haven't driven before (or one that is really rare around here).

Updated the list once more..

- removed my brother (no license, no driving, no ringmeet :p)
- updated payments

Harsh but fair. :lol: