Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

I have a student Prime account, and can get the thing. It shows guaranteed delivery by the 10th for me (for free), so I'll order it into the Packstation, pick it up after work on the 10th, and bring it to the Meet on Thursday. Good with you, Ice?

@Ingo: Yeah, I was already confused how you could miss "shipped by Amazon".. :D
@Olex: Perfect, I am lacking Prime since they introduced "Plus" Items and made it 49 EUR ... ;)

Looking into booking flights, arrival on thursday and leaving on monday late afternoon. Considering the logistics of people arriving, as I'd need a pick-up from a airport.
D?sseldorf seems the be the easiest, but there's few hours of layover in M?nchen, which seems a bit silly. So, the question is, D?sseldorf, Frankfurt or M?nchen?
I just sent you a PM, you should state where and when you will arrive so we can arrange pickup.

The best choice would be K?ln/Bonn, then D?sseldorf, then Frankfurt. M?nchen is too far away, almost no one will come by there, even the Mini roadtrip guys won't be near there.

I just sent you a PM, you should state where and when you will arrive so we can arrange pickup.

The best choice would be K?ln/Bonn, then D?sseldorf, then Frankfurt. M?nchen is too far away, almost no one will come by there, even the Mini roadtrip guys won't be near there.

Unless you fly in on Thursday morning and leave on Monday afternoon/evening, Stuttgart ain't that great of an option :D

he managed to get into same flights as me.

We can maybe provide transportation in an e30 for someone arriving in stuttgart on thursday.

That's the hotel that doesn't respond to e-mails from what i was told, someone was even trying to call them but they don't answer the phone either. :p
The website has info from 2015, so a bit hard to figure if they even got anything available. :(

I was finally able to reach Landgasthof Weihs on the phone but no room available. Sorry.

What's the situation on non-alcoholic beverages? I know a lot of people drink beer, but I'm not a fan, and have little in alcohol altogether, so I was just wondering what else will be available and if I should bring something else.

As someone who will drive to his hotel each night: There's plenty of fizzy drinks :)

2e71d399b20ff009aa37b3ba926f3911.jpg