Ringmeet 2016, August 11-14

Traffic announcement for everyone coming from the North:

From Thursday evening to Monday morning the A 1 Rhine bridge next to Kreuz Leverkusen will be closed for repairs. Expect traffic jams on the A 1 coming from Dortmund and the A 3 coming from Oberhausen, and of course a much more busy Cologne Autobahn ring on the South / East section (A 3, A 4).
And don't try to pass Cologne on the North / West route (A 1, A 61) as the closed bridge is in the way.

This does not concern people coming on Thursday and leaving on Monday.

what are those, kids drinks?

Nope, party drinks. Usually vodka or other spirits, flavored with something else.

Weeee it's almost ringmeet time :-D

Btw when is the oldtimer grand prix, I need to se if I'm still capable of taking panning shots with my camera :p

Might be of use to some: The current issue of Motor Klassik has a coupon that lets you buy the OGP one-day ticket with a 30% discount.

Not bad, for Saturday you get 11,40 Euros discount, the magazine costs 4,50 Euros so effectively you pay 6,90 Euros less and you have a (german :p ) classic car magazine - I'd call that a win-win-situation. ;)

2e71d399b20ff009aa37b3ba926f3911.jpg

"Feigling" and "Klopfer" ? I thought you are a Whiskey drinking gentlemen ;). But I'm also interested, how the beer tastes :cool:.

I like a lot. The only thing I really do not like, are dogmas ;)

I really wish there wasn't an ocean in the way. Damn expensive plane tickets...

Say hi to everyone for me! :(

Anyone still in need of a Cologne pickup Friday morning? I'll be setting off from M?lheim not sure when, mildly flexible as long as it's not too early o'clock.

Not bad, for Saturday you get 11,40 Euros discount, the magazine costs 4,50 Euros so effectively you pay 6,90 Euros less and you have a (german :p ) classic car magazine - I'd call that a win-win-situation. ;)

That does sound interesting, yes. Where do we get the paper?

Also, how long does the OGP event last, I'd love to see that, but wouldn't want to miss a lot of Saturday and laps and hanging out etc. Ugh, can't have everything, why?!

OGP is worth a visit, we went last year. As tourist drives are restricted to Saturday and Sunday afternoons, there is also enough time to do so.

I'm out of that though because I was there last year and I had a rather expensive week already.

So, mgkdk should arrive any minute now so I'm off as well. :)