Ringmeet 2018, because we're not finnished with this.

Matt2000;n3549180 said:
Unless anything changes I will be thu-mon with car. :)
Added!

DanRoM;n3549190 said:
Because you forgot me completely in the updated list, thomas, here I go again:

DanRoM, thu/fri - sun/mon, bike, tent

I will decide in July if I'll arrive on Thursday with the rest of the roadtrippers or hang behind to avoid an extra-long Autobahn day. Leaving on Sunday or Monday I will decide spontaneously.

I had it in my excel sheet, but forgot to type it here.. fixed! went for a mix of your ungerman lack of precission! :p

gt1750;n3549199 said:
Make that gt1750+3, hotel, Thu-Sun, 1 or maybe 2 cars.
Again, couldn't care less about the exact timespan when you're in a hotel anyway! :p And I assume that +3 means you, Kristyna and the kids? Moved you to hotel.

Last edited:
In my case it's me, wife and the 2 kiddos.

thomas;n3549201 said:
Again, couldn't care less about the exact timespan when you're in a hotel anyway! :p And I assume that +3 means you, Kristyna and the kids? Moved you to hotel.

Yep, it means exactly that.

gt1750;n3549199 said:
Make that gt1750+3, hotel, Thu-Sun, 1 or maybe 2 cars.

RdKetchup;n3549202 said:
In my case it's me, wife and the 2 kiddos.

Wonderful, FG Daycare, 6 kids already at ringmeet. That's a definitive record :)

A bunch of kids running around speaking different languages, it's going to be fun :lol:

Actually that description kinda applies to the parents as well :rofl:

So, who organizes a bouncy castle (no, not a Smart car)? Admittedly I'd guess the "children" will spend more time in it than the actual children, but that's life... :lol:

thomas;n3549152 said:
immigrate already
- The Redlining family
:lol:

Yeah, that's the only chance we got. :fingers crossed:

What?! I don’t see DrGrip. I was hoping for a ring lap in the wagon.

Progress made. Vacation approved. Now to figure out my flights and whatnot.

93Flareside;n3549421 said:
What?! I don’t see DrGrip. I was hoping for a ring lap in the wagon.
Oh I'm sure he'll be there. He has just yet to make his way onto my list by telling me the details of his appearance. I might start poking people on Telegram and co just because of the software issues here and the subsequent lack of participation.

CrzRsn;n3549434 said:
Progress made. Vacation approved. Now to figure out my flights and whatnot.
Great news! While you figure that out, are you planning on hoteling or camping?

thomas;n3549444 said:
Great news! While you figure that out, are you planning on hoteling or camping?

99% hotel. Can someone link me the correct hotel please?

CrzRsn;n3549454 said:
99% hotel. Can someone link me the correct hotel please?

https://landgasthofweihs.de/ is the closest one. Their english page doesn't seem to load properly, but with a little Googletranslating, you should be able to get what you want. But be warned, I'm staying there with the kids :p

Alternatively, there's http://www.gasthof-faltin.de/, mere 500m to walk from the campsite.

Latest List & Payment Details

[again, copy, paste & modify from the past years.. ]

Ok guys, financial post and current list are both overdue, so here it goes. tl,dr: Nothing changed compared to last year. Even with a few extra spendings, I think I can keep the budget. If not, I'll happily bother you after the fact ;).

The Facts!

This money covers the following costs
- Your entire stay at the campsite for the time you told me you are going to stay
- The food for the BBQ on friday night
- The campsites garbage fee
- The fee for the partytent(s) and the power they're gonna provide in there
- All non-alcoholic beverages as well as beer for the duration of Ringmeet that are located in either the partytent or the "kitchen". That does NOT include stuff you find in other peoples tents or cars or other peoples property in any way.

This is NOT covered of the money:
- alcoholic beverages that are not beer (unless specifically stated)
- breakfasts
- food for any other day than friday night, (i.e. saturday group dinner)
- the use of the campsites amenities that are charged individually (i.e. Showers; You use it, you pay it)

Additional infomation:
- Add your forum nickname in the purpose-field when sending the money! Although I know most peoples names by now, just to make sure..

The List!

So here is the latest list of participants I have with the stay you told me and the according costs:

Camping: For the price find your name in the list, make sure I have the details correct (timeframe and vehicle).
- thomas, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
- Ice, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
- Bobele, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR
- Loose_Unit, thu-sun, car(s - might have to charge extra for the quantity!), 73 EUR
- DaHitch, thu-mon, bike, 57 EUR
- Adamar, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
​​​​​​- MXM, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR
- Misrabelle, thu-mon, no car, 53 EUR
- Galantti, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
- TobiG, thu-mon(ish), car, 73 EUR
- Eye-Q, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
- Matt2000, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
- Terrex, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
- nicjasno, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
- Lauri, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR
- Coco, thu-mon, no car, 53 EUR
- MWF + HWF + MiniFW, 76 EUR
- gt1750+1, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR
- Liga, thu-sun, no car, 46 EUR
- larswey, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR
- 47, thu-sun, no car, 46 EUR
- vuksa, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR
- Beni, sat-sun, car, 37 EUR
- Adrian, thu-sun, 61 EUR

- Adu, Madelon & The Girls (camping, but staying seperately/longer -> hotel-rate)

Hotel: Everybody pays 23,50 EUR, including adult +1s. Deviation from that only after talking to me, same goes for kids shares.
- MacGuffin
- leviathan
- 93Flareside
- RdKetchup +1
- DaBoom
- Adrian
- Brotan
- CrzRsn
- DrGrip
- public +1
- D-Fence
- DanRoM
- Mitchi

Unconfirmed/Maybe:
- narf
- ChuckMoritz
- Hemily
- Dino+1

I demanad the blank spaces to be filled ASAP by the people that still have them. If any of the assumed details (duration of stay, car/nocar) are wrong: TELL ME! If you spot something where apparently the same circumstances result in a different price, I probably just have a typo in there, again: TELL ME!

The Money!

And the money goes to the Ringmeet financial account (no change here):

German Account numbers:
Bank: DKB (Deutsche Kreditbank AG)
Account: 1018604924
BIC (BLZ): 12030000

European numbers (SEPA):
IBAN: DE36 1203 0000 1018 6049 24
BIC: BYLADEM1001

If my personal information are required by the bank (which apparently is a thing for some banks):
Thomas Endesfelder
Traubenstrasse 40
71106 Magstadt

Paypal:
ringmeet@gmx.com
ATTENTION: If using Paypal, you will have to add the fee. Usually adding 2 EUR should do the trick for all attending nations. If you want to find the exact number, feel free to use one of the plenty web-calculators for that. Or you could check the "I pay the fee" box, or use "gift to friends/family", which also just results in you paying the fee. There may be recent changes in regional Paypal markets that eliminate fees for friends and families, but I am not familiar with every single combination of countries, I just know that not always, but more often than not, I end up paying fees for getting money.

Name of account owner in all cases: Thomas Endesfelder

Disclaimer: This is a separate account at a different bank, it is not my private account and will not be mixed with my private financials. Its set up for and dedicated to Finalgear Ringmeet purposes only.

Last edited: