Ringmeet 2018, because we're not finnished with this.

vuksa_kc;n3551346 said:
I'm comfirming my attendance at camp, my car, THU-SUN.
47 is coming with me, thats 100%.
Two more peoplez are possible to come, but they will know that very late (47's Maja and one of my friends).

Beni;n3551351 said:
I'll be there Sat-Sun + car & tent

Added you all to the list, as well as larswey.

For Beni its simple and straight forward:
- Beni, sat-sun, car, 37 EUR

For Igor and Ivan:
- 47, thu-sun, no car, 46 EUR
- vuksa, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR
This is how it technically is in my spreadsheet because of how the formula works, but obviously you can feel free to split the difference for the car and make it 53,50 EUR each. and for the sake of completion: If Maja is coming, assuming she's still willing to share a tent with Ivan, that would add 37 EUR, as it would if your buiddy would be sharing your tent Igor. If he brings his own, that gets bumped by a whopping 9 eurobucks to 46 EUR.

thomas;n3549508 said:
[...]

The List!

So here is the latest list of participants I have with the stay you told me and the according costs:

Camping: For the price find your name in the list, make sure I have the details correct (timeframe and vehicle).

[...]

- 47, thu-sun, no car, 46 EUR
- vuksa, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR

[...]

Unconfirmed/Maybe:

[...]

- The 47s
- vuksa

[...]
I see, the american in you already took over - you're german and can't even get a friggin' list straight? :p

Son, I am disappoint...

vuksa_kc;n3551346 said:
I'm comfirming my attendance at camp, my car, THU-SUN.
47 is coming with me, thats 100%.
Woohoo! :dance:​​​​​​​

Ice's talk about vinyls in the roadtrip thread reminded me, have any of the old FG stickers... stuck around? I could do with a couple for the Smart. Also did all of the plate holders get sold or are there any still... hanging on? Again the Smart doesn't have plate holders and they're just screwed in to the bumpers. I saw one with plate holders and it's much tidier. :)

Matt2000: I had the plate holders made to order, so no leftovers there. Given that I am out of the country for roadtrip before the meet, I won't order any more. But I can give you the graphics file so you can order your own, if you're interested.

I could put this here as well. In addition to the bunker tour, there's a plan of mountainbiking the Nordscheife (well, around the track, as there's a route). This is obviously somewhat weather dependent, but current plan is to do this on Saturday. A place in Adenau offers bikes for 17.50€/day.

We have few interested people, but let me know, if there are others that have missed this plan. :)

Matt2000;n3551443 said:
Ice's talk about vinyls in the roadtrip thread reminded me, have any of the old FG stickers... stuck around? I could do with a couple for the Smart. Also did all of the plate holders get sold or are there any still... hanging on? Again the Smart doesn't have plate holders and they're just screwed in to the bumpers. I saw one with plate holders and it's much tidier. :)
Coincidentally I just searched for my sticker pack again since the sticker on the touring has faded so I replaced it. I have two white stickers in 15 cm width x 4 cm heigth and one black sticker in 20 cm width x 5 cm height left over. Additionally, I have two plate holders as well since I bought more than I needed when DanRoM ordered them. You can have one of the stickers plus both plate holders for a lap of the 'ring in the Smart. :p

DaBoom;n3551454 said:
I could put this here as well. In addition to the bunker tour, there's a plan of mountainbiking the Nordscheife (well, around the track, as there's a route). This is obviously somewhat weather dependent, but current plan is to do this on Saturday. A place in Adenau offers bikes for 17.50€/day.

We have few interested people, but let me know, if there are others that have missed this plan. :)
I'll have my bike with me anyway. It's not a mountain bike per se but it should work. :)

Eye-Q;n3551456 said:
Coincidentally I just searched for my sticker pack again since the sticker on the touring has faded so I replaced it. I have two white stickers in 15 cm width x 4 cm heigth and one black sticker in 20 cm width x 5 cm height left over. Additionally, I have two plate holders as well since I bought more than I needed when DanRoM ordered them. You can have one of the stickers plus both plate holders for a lap of the 'ring in the Smart. :p

I'll have my bike with me anyway. It's not a mountain bike per se but it should work. :)

How much to rent your bike and do a lap of the ring in the night?!

Also, gotta remember to bring my gear!

DaBoom;n3551454 said:
there's a plan of mountainbiking the Nordscheife (well, around the track, as there's a route).
Colour me interested. I have to see if I can fit my cycling gear into the roadtrip luggage.
Can you find out if these rental bikes have cleat pedals, and if yes, what kind (I have SPD shoes)?

47;n3551457 said:
How much to rent your bike and do a lap of the ring in the night?!
A million billion! :p

DanRoM;n3551461 said:
Can you find out if these rental bikes have cleat pedals, and if yes, what kind (I have SPD shoes)?
I'd say that's unlikely since most people don't have cleat shoes so if they have bikes with cleat pedals they would exclude the majority of people who want to rent a bike. On the other hand they could have a few to accomodate those people who do have cleat shoes. :hmm:

Jesus Christ getting a child passport is a nightmare.....!

1. Fill in all forms correctly as per all the instructions in accompanying booklet and on the govt website.
2. Pay extra for Post Office "Check and Send" Service to make sure it's all correct. No problem.
3. Told a text will be sent to confirm receipt of application. Nothing received.
4. Call after just over a week. Application received and passed for print.
5. Next day receive email demanding copy of marriage certificate in spite of no mention in the list of supporting literature to indicate it's required. Nobody able to tell me why this has been requested. Married in Florida, copy tricky to obtain, ex-wife has shredded original.
6. Receive another email this time requesting mother's birth certificate or passport details. Ex-wife is a nightmare. Doesn't want to get off her arse and look through her files but does sent photo of last passport, expired 2009. Apparently citizenship can only be conferred through the father if married at the time of birth for children born between 1982 and 2006. I'm a full UK citizen, lived here since birth FFS! Not their fault, just "the law"
7. Phone and supply passport details. Email photo of same. Told they can't use info as passport expired.
8. Ex finally digs out birth certificate. Son goes there after school Monday to collect.
9. Tuesday - get home to find brand new passport has arrived in the mail. Apparently someone with a brain finally looked at the photo of the ex's passport and grew some common sense.

What. The. Bloody. Fuckintosh?????

TL : DR?

Junior will be at Ringmeet. He's like me only smaller and more annoying.

Eye-Q;n3551456 said:

I'm going to have a try at cutting out my own with my vinyl cutter as I'd rather not take your stock off you but if that fails badly enough I'll take you up on that deal. I can't promise that it'll be a fair trade though until I get the Smart on the track. :D

DanRoM;n3551453 said:
Matt2000: I had the plate holders made to order, so no leftovers there. Given that I am out of the country for roadtrip before the meet, I won't order any more. But I can give you the graphics file so you can order your own, if you're interested.

Good to know you didn't get stuck with any as sometimes happens with group buys. I still have the PDF of the logo from the old T-shirt design days so I'll use that and see where it goes. :)

MWF;n3551488 said:
Junior will be at Ringmeet. He's like me only smaller and more annoying.

Can confirm. He's great, glad to hear you got that all sorted, sounds like a right pain in the arse.

Matt2000;n3551502 said:
Can confirm. He's great, glad to hear you got that all sorted, sounds like a right pain in the arse.

Yeah, he is a right pain in the arse.

Matt2000;n3551443 said:

I have a plate holder that I never managed to fit to my car...I'd gladly give it to you, but shipping would probably be high.

Redliner;n3551514 said:
I have a plate holder that I never managed to fit to my car...I'd gladly give it to you, but shipping would probably be high.

Hand it to him in person!*

*He can probably have it made cheaper than sending it

Yes I demand a proper handover! :p

Nah like I said I'm not wanting to take existing ones off people I just wondered if there were any still unsold. I've found some nice slim plate holders that I might get and my vinyl cutting tests are going OK. I made up a DXF of the outline and the machine is capable of cutting it. :)