Ringmeet 2018, because we're not finnished with this.

MWF;n3551679 said:
You aren't going to be there this year? I haz a big sad. :cry:

:comfort: Well with a ~1 month old baby it wouldn't be the best of ideas, though I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind the breastfeeding :p

thomas;n3551691 said:
And we will have crying and yelling babies of various sizes anyway.. :p

Not mine tho :/

Anyway for those who are not on Telegram, I'm taking my sister instead :)

mgkdk;n3551686 said:
:comfort: Well with a ~1 month old baby it wouldn't be the best of ideas, though I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind the breastfeeding :p
Ooooh, congratulations! :)

gt1750;n3551709 said:
Anyway for those who are not on Telegram, I'm taking my sister instead :)
Does she know what she has to expect or will you just throw her in at the deep end? :p

Eye-Q;n3551713 said:
Ooooh, congratulations! :)

Does she know what she has to expect or will you just throw her in at the deep end? :p

I briefed her a little, showed her some photos and she wanted to take part :)

mgkdk;n3551646 said:
:p It's not illegal, or expensive, the stamps were actually more than a third of the cost, that probably says more about the danish postal 'service' though.

I got a thing.. I assume I should just spread the obvious things around at Ringmeet, but when should I open the envelope inside the envelope that I can't open just yet? :p

thomas;n3551772 said:
I got a thing.. I assume I should just spread the obvious things around at Ringmeet,
Yes (I want pictures :mrgreen: )
thomas;n3551772 said:
but when should I open the envelope inside the envelope that I can't open just yet? :p
That depends on what you want to use it for, if it's for an award then just hand the envelope to the winner, actually it should only be opened by whoever is deemed worthy of getting it, it's funnier that way :-D (I want pictures of that too)

mgkdk;n3551686 said:

Huge congrats!

thomas;n3551822 said:
Btw: anyone still needs a lift from anywhere or to anywhere, so people can maybe plan for it?

Yes, but I doubt anyone will pass by me. :p

:lol:

Exactly 6 days 0 hours until I can check in for my flight. Which means exactly 1 week 0 hours until my flight. Which means exactly 1 week 16 hours 22 minutes until I land in Frankfurt.

I think it’s funny I’ll meet you in Germany despite us living maybe 6 hours apart. :D

Another reminder that the bunker tour will start at 01:00 p.m. on Friday (at the bunker).

That means leaving the campsite at 12:45 latest!

I don't keep a list, I suggest that everyone who's going to partake, will gather at 12:30 p.m. at the cooling trailer (wherever that one might be parked this year).

MacGuffin;n3551911 said:
Another reminder that the bunker tour will start at 01:00 p.m. on Friday (at the bunker).

That means leaving the campsite at 12:45 latest!

I don't keep a list, I suggest that everyone who's going to partake, will gather at 12:30 p.m. at the cooling trailer (wherever that one might be parked this year).

makes a calender note