Ringmeet 2018, because we're not finnished with this.

New month, new payday, new list! Another naughty list!

- Adamar (73 EUR)
- Adrian (23,50 EUR if still hotel, otherwise see PM)

If you have paid already and are on this list, let me know when and using what method so I can go snoop around.

If you don't know how to pay, see link in my sig or just ringmeet@gmx.com

Last edited:
MWF;n3551928 said:
Just being our usual helpful and charitable selves. A Ziegenpeter Burger wit Speck is still on the cards if Stef wants to hook up on Wednesday for eats. Will possibly go there ourselves anyway as they have suitable vegan options for Michelle.

Nein Speck for me. Most of Wednesday is going to be up in Cologne checking out fast Toyotas for an article, so I'm not sure when I'm getting in that night still. It's all open!

You have Telegram, right? I could just ping the FG group if I get in town earlier.

I'm not in the FG Group on Telegram but will PM you on the Tubes of Face if we are heading to Freddy Schilling on Wednesday evening after Phantasialand. If not we'll see you as the rest of the rabble arrives at VS during Thursday.

I suppose I should get on Telegram so I can keep in touch when I land..... downloaded the app, how do I get on FG chat?

MWF;n3552033 said:
I'm not in the FG Group on Telegram but will PM you on the Tubes of Face if we are heading to Freddy Schilling on Wednesday evening after Phantasialand. If not we'll see you as the rest of the rabble arrives at VS during Thursday.

I'll never see it there, ha. Might see it earlier here. I rarely check that face-hell-site's crap messaging system.

Yeah we should have time to look for some today - the only reason I ask for help from the Frankfurt area is because I've never really seen it outside of there.

A reminder for those who’ll participate in the bunker tour: Bring a jacket, it’s cold in there.

Also, the price of 145 Euros will have to be paid on sight. Since I’m neither willing nor able to advance the money and chase after it afterwards, make sure you have the cash (and no, I’m not accepting PayPal).

We’ll meet at 12:30 on Friday at the frailer. Be there or be left behind ?

thomas , I will arrive one day earlier (still hoteling), on Thursday.

I'll pay you the difference in person.

CrzRsn;n3552039 said:
I suppose I should get on Telegram so I can keep in touch when I land..... downloaded the app, how do I get on FG chat?

Just did it as well, and have the same question.

MWF;n3552070 said:
Yeah we should have time to look for some today - the only reason I ask for help from the Frankfurt area is because I've never really seen it outside of there.

Ok, let me know either way. I fly out 11PM German time tomorrow. You still have a day.

The Apfelwein search has now been called off. The Awesomeness that is Adu has confirmed in stock at the Rewe Getränkemarkt at Breidscheid. Stocks will be procured tomorrow.

Word on the street is, 2019 dates are August 8-12.

93Flareside;n3552342 said:
Word on the street is, 2019 dates are August 8-12.

Yup, some details need to be ironed out, but that is the highly likely weekend that OGP 2019 is going to be, and with some things requiring earlier and earlier reservations (like the frailer), Thomas and I talked about this and decided it would be a good idea to already set 2019's date.

Once the date is for sure confirmed. I’ll make reservations.

93Flareside;n3552356 said:
Once the date is for sure confirmed. I’ll make reservations.

And I'll start getting grumpy. :p