Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

Sounds just about perfect.

We missed the radio telescopes that others visited in 2017. Would this fit into the plan?

Fair enough.

we'd like to relax and have fun with adults
What's this unknown word "adults"? :dunno: I may have to investigate into that... :razz:

Reactions: MWF
Can confirm, didn’t witness any adulting at Ringmeet 2018.

I also missed the radio telescopes and crave neck ache so would definitely be up for a trip to those.

I need to get creative with luggage this year, having the roof blocked by the tent permanently isn't going to fly this time around. :p

Reactions: MWF
Flights booked. Now to figure out camping vs hotel.

Flights booked. Now to figure out camping vs hotel.

If you’re going to try Weiß again, contact ASAP. I emailed him around Christmas, he replied in late January and after telling him what I want then, haven’t heard back. Like others have said, he’s really slow with email.

Can confirm, didn’t witness any adulting at Ringmeet 2018.
The only adulting done was when the sober people found first aid kits and called an ambulance for Taneli.

The only adulting done was when the sober people found first aid kits and called an ambulance for Taneli.

Not everyone was sober! We can adult when drunk. :p

I literally got up and went into the other tent and asked for an adultier/sober adult to deal with the situation. That was still responsible, I guess.

I literally got up and went into the other tent and asked for an adultier/sober adult to deal with the situation. That was still responsible, I guess.
That's where I went "ambulance? What for?" Followed by actually calling one after seeing more blood than I liked.. :p

I can confirm that I was definitely not sober whilst administering first aid.