Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

Could somebody please photoshop that?

anyone willing to do this will get a shotglass of espresso vodka at ringmeet this year.

As much as I would like to test Thomas’ commitment to banning me, I could do without the mental scars that would be involved and I think Photoshop would just refuse to work out of disgust. :yucky:

PM sent. I have no other methods of contact for the two gingerists.

Bobele also missing from the list currently.

Paid thomas, will attend from thu-sun with car + tent. My Mom is also donating 100 Wurstbrötchen for the bbq like the years before.

yeah, i will be arriving by flying this year.

arriving at fraport 9:30 on the 8th, will have a sixt rental like years before.

curses silently at work for moving vacation by 3 days

yeah, i will be arriving by flying this year.

arriving at fraport 9:30 on the 8th, will have a sixt rental like years before.

curses silently at work for moving vacation by 3 days

If you stick around until 11, that's when I get in.

sure, i can get the car at 12 too, its no matter to me.
Sweet. I'm also renting from Sixt. Inter-Schengen flight so no delays with passport control delays (flight from the US lands at AMS).

You can colour my name green sometime next week, I just transferred teh moneyz.

I personally have rented from Apex - I know people have used Rent4Ring too.

Just be aware of the costs of an accident up front, they typically have very high excesses.

I’ve used Apex. They come with insurance but, it doesn’t kick in until you spend 30,000 or so. You can pay for full coverage insurance if you choose to. It’s not required though probably a good idea.

@ninjacoco did both apex and rent4ring. She will know more.

That Sub7Up! is quite tempting. Insurance is definitely my main concern. And overall cost. Apex seems to have good prices for interesting cars and doesn't enforce a high minimum laps (would probably not have the nerve to do too many).

That Sub7Up! is quite tempting. Insurance is definitely my main concern. And overall cost. Apex seems to have good prices for interesting cars and doesn't enforce a high minimum laps (would probably not have the nerve to do too many).

I can confirm the sub7up! Is terrific. For a first timer as I was, it was perfect. Sure, it was slow on the longer straightaways but it was fine. I would highly suggest an instructor.