Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

Payment sended-eded.

Alright fuck it, I'm signing up for Ringmeet this year. I just finished grad school, got a crushing job rejection, and I have nowhere to go when my lease is up. I want to go on the Ukranian road trip and join you folks.

I’ve used Apex. They come with insurance but, it doesn’t kick in until you spend 30,000 or so. You can pay for full coverage insurance if you choose to. It’s not required though probably a good idea.

@ninjacoco did both apex and rent4ring. She will know more.
Both were fantastic. The Sub7Up! was the easiest to drive to me and was a real delight all the way around, but I think I had the best instructor of all time (Andy) over at Rent4Ring in one of the Swifts. He had a very no-nonsense instructing style, which I appreciated.

If I ever get paid from any of these stupid freelance gigs, I'm sort of having trouble deciding, haha.

Reactions: MWF
BlaRo is coming?

Alllllllrighty then!

?

Is that the turbo?

This might be an American takeover for RingMeet. Hope y’all are ready to freedom’d.

flat,550x550,075,f.u12.jpg
Oh boy.
Glad I decided to skip this year.

(dammit, I envy you lot)

This might be an American takeover for RingMeet. Hope y’all are ready to freedom’d.

flat,550x550,075,f.u12.jpg

I went to ringmeet last year to escape that.

Alright fuck it, I'm signing up for Ringmeet this year. I just finished grad school, got a crushing job rejection, and I have nowhere to go when my lease is up. I want to go on the Ukranian road trip and join you folks.
That's some shitty news on the job and lease part, sorry to hear it. But still glad you're coming to enlighten ringmeet with your presence, much appreciated!

Derp, seems like the updated forum defaulted to not showing signatures, so I missed that. o_O

Looking at other people on the list, I guess that puts me at 61€.
You'd be correct.

Added you, nicjasno and Blake, removed Larswey, updated received payments.

Last edited:
Both were fantastic. The Sub7Up! was the easiest to drive to me and was a real delight all the way around, but I think I had the best instructor of all time (Andy) over at Rent4Ring in one of the Swifts. He had a very no-nonsense instructing style, which I appreciated.

If I ever get paid from any of these stupid freelance gigs, I'm sort of having trouble deciding, haha.
Thanks, I'm really on the fence about this as I usually don't splurge for this kind of thing, but it's the fucking Nurburgring and what am I even doing there if I don't. Did you sign up ahead of time or look at options on-site?

Thanks, I'm really on the fence about this as I usually don't splurge for this kind of thing, but it's the fucking Nurburgring and what am I even doing there if I don't. Did you sign up ahead of time or look at options on-site?

You'd be lucky to find space the day of, book beforehand. Plus, when the track closes because somebody crashed, it messes up the schedule. Don't expect to show up and to be on the track at the time you booked.

Well, I have promisd Maud that we will visit the Andernach geyser sometime during that weekend, so we could just as well plan that on the Friday.

Are we all still up for doing this on the Friday?

I plan on getting squirted on by an old German gusher definitely.

Great, just what I needed on a Thursday afternoon, the mental image of a sweaty Slovenian being straddled by a wrinkly Hausfrau.

Barman, large Brain Bleach and Tonic please!

With the addition of extra touristy type activities, what days are we planning on being at the track? I’m also debating renting something for a lap or two now.

Most peeps will be at the track for much of Saturday and Sunday either doing laps or just standing around looking at things between meals.

With the addition of extra touristy type activities, what days are we planning on being at the track? I’m also debating renting something for a lap or two now.
The track is closed most of the Friday anyway, so it's the perfect time to be doing touristy stuff. Most of Saturday and Sunday will be spent in the vicinity of the track by most people.

Reactions: MWF