Ringmeet 2020 - A clear case of Carownervirus!

Quick updates:

- removed aforementioned calvin
- removed mcguffin
- removed grip+jules

- removed gt1750s wife
- added 3 male friends of gt1750

- added, removed, added and removed again, added again, removed again, and added maybe again Joe's +1, because bureaucracy.

- Beni will visit for saturdays dinner

- we should have the frailer set, beer is also ordered, I went with about half the 2015 amount, I hope it'll be enough :D

- we should have the party tent, which apparently was not a thing until today after I called the rental place myself since Christoph (campsite) failed to get responses from them

To-Do:
- check paper/plastic dishes etc stock
- check my own tent + mattress for functionality
- ?? all the things I am forgetting

Quick updates:

- removed aforementioned calvin
- removed mcguffin
- removed grip+jules

- removed gt1750s wife
- added 3 male friends of gt1750

- added, removed, added and removed again, added again, removed again, and added maybe again Joe's +1, because bureaucracy.

- Beni will visit for saturdays dinner

- we should have the frailer set, beer is also ordered, I went with about half the 2015 amount, I hope it'll be enough :D

- we should have the party tent, which apparently was not a thing until today after I called the rental place myself since Christoph (campsite) failed to get responses from them

To-Do:
- check paper/plastic dishes etc stock
- check my own tent + mattress for functionality
- ?? all the things I am forgetting

The beer amount will be more than enough. No worries.

We will know by Mid-day Saturday if there is enough beer... And if there isn't we can always get more that day.

I don't see it as a big concern!

So, we'll have a go at streaming the pub quiz tonight, so people at home can play along . Not sure how long the dinner will take, but follow this space at around 21.30-22 00 CEST or thereabouts for a link.

Will this be over Google Hangouts or a Twitch stream?

Twitch.tv/darjanator we'll see if this works. Things haven't gone as planned...

Thanks for that, great to see everyone and the usual chaos.

Hey so uh..... will there be a photo thread?

the video stream was way cool and all...

Hey so uh..... will there be a photo thread?

the video stream was way cool and all...

Like so? :mrgreen: I don't think there's too much footage this year and unfortunately even the quiz stream wasn't saved, but I'll still post everything I have.

unfortunately even the quiz stream wasn't saved

I was so close to opening OBS and hitting record but I wanted Telegram open too so couldn't do full screen and abandoned the idea. 1/4 of the screen would've still be 1920x1080 though. :(

It was good fun and games on the other end as well. Everything worked well up to like 20-30min before planned start and then Telekom decided to close their network for the evening.. :p After a bit of battling some devices found connection again, mine didn't. But at least we got something going eventually. Huge thanks to Joe, as I was way too tired from the heat. I did collapse mentally along with those data connections.

Thanks for starting the thread. I will add my pictures tonight, but I also don't have that many.