Ringmeet 2020 - A clear case of Carownervirus!

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Just don’t use the toilets at Devils Diner unless it is an emergency situation. The smell was so bad last summer that a track Marshall lit a cigarette down there and I was actually relieved to smell that instead.
Ah, the Devil's Diner toilet. You haven't lived........until you decide that basically anywhere else in the whole gottdang Eifel is a better place to poop. The women's side isn't as bad, just slammed enough that you feel like The Enemy for taking a while in there. Also, the graffiti's interesting. I think I added to it the first time I went.

I wish I could go, but I need a job first and the way things are going right now (today?) does not look promising. :( I even did a huge project on Burg Eltz in ninth grade! We had to profile a medieval castle and that was our group's, haha. It looks cool as hell.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
The travel ban between USA and Europe might complicate things a bit. Hope everything is back to normal in time for Ringmeet.

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
Why should it complicate things? Nobody is going from Europe to USA for Ringmeet ;-)
We don’t know what the incompetent madman in the White House will do next and we don’t even know in detail what consequences the upcoming travel ban will have.