Ringmeet 2020 - A clear case of Carownervirus!

TobiasG

DONOR
Car(s)
116 GTV, 916 GTV, 952 Giulia
I agree, my GF disagrees :p
You should remember this. Clearly she doesn't have her priorities straight. Could be trouble in the future

Edit: Just in case it wasn't clear, I'm kidding, I'm sure it will be fine :D
Congratulations on your new place btw :)

Last edited:

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
I plan to have FG-themed face masks made (seems more appropiate than t-shirts this year :p ). Reusable/washable black mask, white FG skull on the cheek.
We need at least ten takers to make the price fall to €9 per piece, as of now we have eight (@DanRoM, @narf, @leviathan, @Adrian, @TobiasG, @MacGuffin, @Misrabelle, @Mitchi).
Anyone else? :)

I will order on Monday evening, so deadline for orders is Monday, 17:00 CEST (15:00 UTC).

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
I still don't know if I'll be there this year to get it but put me down for one too, it'll be a good souvenir of 2020 at the very least.

Any idea how activities will be affected? Would we still be able to go to the restaurant as a group or would that be replaced with something else?

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '11 Ducati M696, '15 Yamaha R3
I plan to have FG-themed face masks made (seems more appropiate than t-shirts this year :p ). Reusable/washable black mask, white FG skull on the cheek.
We need at least ten takers to make the price fall to €9 per piece
If these are not exclusive to ringmeet attendees, we're interested in two of these if you don't mind sending 'em! Ofc we'll pay the postage etc. :)

Reactions: MWF

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
@Kiki / @93Flareside / @Misrabelle - while I'd be happy to send a few packages intercontinental (€9 with DHL), I'm also confident that some self-service webshops for this also exist in the US and Australia and would perhaps be the cheaper solution for you...

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '11 Ducati M696, '15 Yamaha R3
Makes sense!!

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Any idea how activities will be affected? Would we still be able to go to the restaurant as a group or would that be replaced with something else?
If the restaurant has not gone bust we should be able to go since we will be a group smaller than 50.

gt1750

Techno Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
2005 Alfa GT 3.2 V6, 2018 Ford Smacks 2.0
We need at least ten takers to make the price fall to €9 per piece, as of now we have eight (@DanRoM, @narf, @leviathan, @Adrian, @TobiasG, @MacGuffin, @Misrabelle, @Mitchi).

I will order on Monday evening, so deadline for orders is Monday, 17:00 CEST (15:00 UTC).
I said on Telegram I'd have two, please. I'm repeating it here just in case it went unnoticed :)

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
@Kiki / @93Flareside / @Misrabelle - while I'd be happy to send a few packages intercontinental (€9 with DHL), I'm also confident that some self-service webshops for this also exist in the US and Australia and would perhaps be the cheaper solution for you...
That's cool, would you mind sharing the FG shifter logo so we can make our own? Not sure how easy it would be, but I'd love logo, without the forum name.

shad_68

DOOD looks like a lady
Car(s)
FiST in mah butt

I'd take one too.

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
Having had a look, everywhere I've found has minimum order numbers, and I don't need 30 of them. Or a one off is still roughly the same price as this plus shipping.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
I will put the numbers together after work and order. There will be a few spares anyway.