Ringmeet 2020 - A clear case of Carownervirus!

DaHitch

Car(s)
Volvo C30 2.0D - Triumph Tiger 1200 - Honda CB600F
Might make sense for you to have the one Daniel ordered for me (you'll have to pay for it) since I won't be there to get it and I'll get a Redbubble one. :)
Would save me the trouble of making my own with spray paint, provided I still have a properly sized sticker laying around. :):unsure:

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
Masks have been delivered. I've washed them and they are now all packed up and if there was any trace of virus on them, it won't be there anymore come Ringmeet.

I have bought 20 masks; at this point exactly 20 people have ordered one. @Matt2000, I've taken the executive decision to redirect yours to @calvinhobbes - @DaHitch was provided for anyway since I didn't want to order 19 masks.
If anyone else who hasn't ordered yet wants one, the way to go is to convince some of the international not-at-Ringmeet-people (@Misrabelle, @RdKetchup, @93Flareside) to order at Redbubble instead. :D

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Masks have been delivered. I've washed them and they are now all packed up and if there was any trace of virus on them, it won't be there anymore come Ringmeet.

I have bought 20 masks; at this point exactly 20 people have ordered one. @Matt2000, I've taken the executive decision to redirect yours to @calvinhobbes - @DaHitch was provided for anyway since I didn't want to order 19 masks.
If anyone else who hasn't ordered yet wants one, the way to go is to convince some of the international not-at-Ringmeet-people (@Misrabelle, @RdKetchup, @93Flareside) to order at Redbubble instead. :D
I've ordered 2 and they shipped Friday. So maybe this week I will see them.

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow