Ringmeet 2020 - A clear case of Carownervirus!

Just don’t use the toilets at Devils Diner unless it is an emergency situation. The smell was so bad last summer that a track Marshall lit a cigarette down there and I was actually relieved to smell that instead.
Ah, the Devil's Diner toilet. You haven't lived........until you decide that basically anywhere else in the whole gottdang Eifel is a better place to poop. The women's side isn't as bad, just slammed enough that you feel like The Enemy for taking a while in there. Also, the graffiti's interesting. I think I added to it the first time I went.

I wish I could go, but I need a job first and the way things are going right now (today?) does not look promising. :( I even did a huge project on Burg Eltz in ninth grade! We had to profile a medieval castle and that was our group's, haha. It looks cool as hell.

The travel ban between USA and Europe might complicate things a bit. Hope everything is back to normal in time for Ringmeet.

The travel ban between USA and Europe might complicate things a bit. Hope everything is back to normal in time for Ringmeet.

Why should it complicate things? Nobody is going from Europe to USA for Ringmeet ;-)

Why should it complicate things? Nobody is going from Europe to USA for Ringmeet ;-)
We don’t know what the incompetent madman in the White House will do next and we don’t even know in detail what consequences the upcoming travel ban will have.

If anything else, just transfer through the U.K. they’re not european, remember? :D

camping like always, and since i just changed jobs, i assume i can awesome amount of vacation so, thu-mon for me for now.

i have to take back this, even if the meet happens i don't have vacation days nor money to attend this year, so have fun in my absense.

i have to take back this, even if the meet happens i don't have vacation days nor money to attend this year, so have fun in my absense.
I am really sad to hear that! You will be missed!

Indeed. I'm hoping that the UK will lose its UNCLEAN status some time in July or I may not be able to make it either. It doesn't look promising, I'll be honest.

Indeed. I'm hoping that the UK will lose its UNCLEAN status some time in July or I may not be able to make it either. It doesn't look promising, I'll be honest.

Same here, but that’s going to take a while with all the stupid shit that’s been going on. :(

No idea when our borders will open, but it's not looking promising.

They are at least talking about lifting all travel limitations within EU (or most of it at least) by end of June, so there's hope. I've set my holidays accordingly and I'm still set on attending.

Finland - Germany would be easy on a ferry, regarding limitations, But land route would need at least 5 border crossings. :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed!

I think @47 should make a special T-shirt if this happens.