Ringmeet 2020 - A clear case of Carownervirus!

Count me in. I hope @l3v4rt will join and Tim aswell. I'm a happy camper as always.

I might go full camp for a change, including accommodation.

So car+tent Thu-Mon, unless things change drastically.

France are letting people in on the Chunnel now for non-essential stuff, provided you piss off through to another country you don't need to quarantine either. Prices are rather high but I can't change that, I can't book anything until Monday at the earliest but things are finally looking up.

France are letting people in on the Chunnel now for non-essential stuff, provided you piss off through to another country you don't need to quarantine either. Prices are rather high but I can't change that, I can't book anything until Monday at the earliest but things are finally looking up.

If it’s a problem, do let me know your PayPal.

If it’s a problem, do let me know your PayPal.

Currently it's not so much having the money (I save for Ringmeet), it's more about giving significantly more of it than usual to the French. :LOL:

Free supercharging miles will help out on cost too, currently at least one way will be completely free.

Currently it's not so much having the money (I save for Ringmeet), it's more about giving significantly more of it than usual to the French. :LOL:

Free supercharging miles will help out on cost too, currently at least one way will be completely free.

The answer is to move to Germany :-D

The answer is to move to Germany :-D

I'd never manage the day-to-day without a slip of the tongue somewhere. :|

1Shc.jpg

Short work-related panic over I'm now waiting to see if we get a 'corridor' to France and Germany to avoid the 14 day isolation after returning, pretty sure they'll want me back in the office by August and I can't take 10 days off on top of what I'll already be taking. Damn sure I can't take it as unpaid too. Should hear something by the end of the month.

I plan on being there too.

The Brooke Shields brake shields are coming here directly! But I may still order some other crap for at least 50 euros.