Ringmeet 2020 - A clear case of Carownervirus!

Well, as of today, the US is off the list of countries who can travel to the EU. Maybe see what happens in a month I guess.

Well, as of today, the US is off the list of countries who can travel to the EU. Maybe see what happens in a month I guess.

Sadly I suspect that will continue for some time

If I were allowed to have flown, it would have felt a bit like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This is not entirely correct. Until now, all countries outside the Schengen area were blocked from travel into the EU (visa holders like @loose_unit excluded). The US "only" did not make it on the list of countries who are now allowed back in.

Update on the travel situation:
Non-essential travel is still not allowed (I know because Brazil is in the same list, for the same reason) but there are exceptions (visa holders, etc).
Presenting a negative test might be required.

Capture.PNG

See you next year.

Australians are allowed in to the EU, we're just not allowed OUT of Australia.

I am hopeful that next year intercontinental attendance will be back on track. :)

Yeah, that's the hope. Perhaps may do Finnmeet next year to compensate IF things get better. Hopefully theres a month or two of idiocy and finally the infection rate reduces 3rd and for all.

I am also dropping out due to moving apartments on 6th of August.

Looks like it's gonna be a Ringmeet "Light" this year... sorta back to the roots.