Ringmeet 2020 - A clear case of Carownervirus!

Please add a +1 for me :)

I plan to have FG-themed face masks made (seems more appropiate than t-shirts this year :p ). Reusable/washable black mask, white FG skull on the cheek.
We need at least ten takers to make the price fall to €9 per piece, as of now we have eight (@DanRoM, @narf, @leviathan, @Adrian, @TobiasG, @MacGuffin, @Misrabelle, @Mitchi).
Anyone else? :)

I will order on Monday evening, so deadline for orders is Monday, 17:00 CEST (15:00 UTC).

I still don't know if I'll be there this year to get it but put me down for one too, it'll be a good souvenir of 2020 at the very least.

Any idea how activities will be affected? Would we still be able to go to the restaurant as a group or would that be replaced with something else?

I plan to have FG-themed face masks made (seems more appropiate than t-shirts this year :p ). Reusable/washable black mask, white FG skull on the cheek.
We need at least ten takers to make the price fall to €9 per piece

If these are not exclusive to ringmeet attendees, we're interested in two of these if you don't mind sending 'em! Ofc we'll pay the postage etc. :)

Reactions: MWF
I'd be in aswell.

@Kiki / @93Flareside / @Misrabelle - while I'd be happy to send a few packages intercontinental (€9 with DHL), I'm also confident that some self-service webshops for this also exist in the US and Australia and would perhaps be the cheaper solution for you...

Any idea how activities will be affected? Would we still be able to go to the restaurant as a group or would that be replaced with something else?
If the restaurant has not gone bust we should be able to go since we will be a group smaller than 50.

If the restaurant has not gone bust we should be able to go since we will be a group smaller than 50.

For 2021, @thomas +1 are the new owners! congrats! ;)

We need at least ten takers to make the price fall to €9 per piece, as of now we have eight (@DanRoM, @narf, @leviathan, @Adrian, @TobiasG, @MacGuffin, @Misrabelle, @Mitchi).

I will order on Monday evening, so deadline for orders is Monday, 17:00 CEST (15:00 UTC).

I said on Telegram I'd have two, please. I'm repeating it here just in case it went unnoticed :)

@Kiki / @93Flareside / @Misrabelle - while I'd be happy to send a few packages intercontinental (€9 with DHL), I'm also confident that some self-service webshops for this also exist in the US and Australia and would perhaps be the cheaper solution for you...

That's cool, would you mind sharing the FG shifter logo so we can make our own? Not sure how easy it would be, but I'd love logo, without the forum name.

I'd take one too.

I'll have one as well, sure.

Having had a look, everywhere I've found has minimum order numbers, and I don't need 30 of them. Or a one off is still roughly the same price as this plus shipping.

I will put the numbers together after work and order. There will be a few spares anyway.