Ringmeet 2020 - A clear case of Carownervirus!

@DanRoM if you have masks left I'll take one. Completely missed that somehow. :D

Might make sense for you to have the one Daniel ordered for me (you'll have to pay for it) since I won't be there to get it and I'll get a Redbubble one. :)

Please to add me as well, Thursday-Monday, planning on coming with bike only.
@DanRoM if you have masks left I'll take one. Completely missed that somehow. :D
*grumblegrumble* log in once in a while. *grumblegrumble*

To be fair, it WAS mentioned in the Telegrams

True, but as we know, it's like going down a water slide with people lining the edges speaking things if you're not following it all day.

Might make sense for you to have the one Daniel ordered for me (you'll have to pay for it) since I won't be there to get it and I'll get a Redbubble one. :)
Would save me the trouble of making my own with spray paint, provided I still have a properly sized sticker laying around. :):unsure:

Masks have been delivered. I've washed them and they are now all packed up and if there was any trace of virus on them, it won't be there anymore come Ringmeet.

I have bought 20 masks; at this point exactly 20 people have ordered one. @Matt2000, I've taken the executive decision to redirect yours to @calvinhobbes - @DaHitch was provided for anyway since I didn't want to order 19 masks.
If anyone else who hasn't ordered yet wants one, the way to go is to convince some of the international not-at-Ringmeet-people (@Misrabelle, @RdKetchup, @93Flareside) to order at Redbubble instead. :D

Masks have been delivered. I've washed them and they are now all packed up and if there was any trace of virus on them, it won't be there anymore come Ringmeet.

I have bought 20 masks; at this point exactly 20 people have ordered one. @Matt2000, I've taken the executive decision to redirect yours to @calvinhobbes - @DaHitch was provided for anyway since I didn't want to order 19 masks.
If anyone else who hasn't ordered yet wants one, the way to go is to convince some of the international not-at-Ringmeet-people (@Misrabelle, @RdKetchup, @93Flareside) to order at Redbubble instead. :D

I've ordered 2 and they shipped Friday. So maybe this week I will see them.

Last edited:
I might be interested :)

Looks good! *tapping paws* Can't wait for ours to arrive