- food "wishes" sent, awaiting feedback
- No can do, nothing available, but the campsite owner is figuring out a way to put a fridge of some sort for a few cases on our lot, while the rest is stored at the main building. Unfortunate, especially since that means at times a lot of refill walks I am expecting, but better than nothing. The beverages are still sourced through his provider, no runs to buy stuff needed.
- availability outlook good, I am supposed to get feedback this afternoon, might be a smidge smaller (3x8m from his memory)
- benches/tables - I totally forgot that part. But the campsite owner is going to ask his beverage guy (who has some to rent) for availability. Wouldn't be free like Christophs benches at VS, but at 10ish Euros per set for a 3 day rent (again, he is not sure, quoted numbers from his memory), I am hardly concerned about being able to pay that.
- I checked the payments, and here is the naughty list:
- Thomas+1 (
- mitchi's friend (@Mitchi
) - 30 EUR
- 109 for you two, let me know about friends and neighbors
- 89 EUR
73 EUR (in progress though possibly)
- Dave+1 - 109 EUR, incorrect amount before, he won't read this anyway, I'll go slap him on telegram
- 24 EUR - hotel person
- 24 EUR - hotel person, although I am not even sure what's the latest here, *goes to telegram*
Payments either email@example.com
or DE36 1203 0000 1018 6049 24