Ringmeet 2021 - Aw Balls - making a detour! (August 12th-16th)

As of this morning from a local in the FB group who talked to Christoph:

He's obviously happy about donations of all kinds for the town. But currently they're still using heavy equipment to clear the mess that Kreuzberg is and first responders are still securing the town and recovering bodies.. Christoph will let people know when he can access VS again, at which point he'd be able to collect and distribute donations and manpower from VS as a central spot.

Ok guys, before I can attempt to secure an alternative location, I need a quick but solid feedback on who's (still) coming or not. The list based on this thread so far looks as follows:

camping

thomas+1
danrom
DaHitch
rdk
Galantti
gt1750+4
loose
coco
tobi
ales
ice
adrian
shad (camping presumed)
dave+1 (camping presumed)
tram (camping presumed)
bobele
Redliner +2

hotel
chris
olex
narf
daboom
d-fence
nlwzdzdesjgfd (nicholas)
Mitchi
Lip

maybe
argatoga

I am pretty sure this is already no longer accurate and I also believe I am missing roadtrip people, but as I said, it is based on this thread only. So, if you could be so kind, let me know whats your status, ASAP.

Last edited:
I’m flying in Thursday morning and am not changing it.

coco's still in for camping

Last edited:
Glamping in my car

No idea if my hotel is still alive. Planning to join, let's see. Not sure if camping will be an option though.

+1 Team Camp

I'm in, prepared for camping, though I'd prefer a solid roof over my head.

Edit: I have two tents that I can bring. I heard that the Ringmeet tent cache is no more.

I can confirm I'm still in, and would appreciate a tent and if somebody has a spare chair.

Very likely attending, and would love a hotel/something along those lines aswell, but don't see myself staying from thu-sun as planned, rather sat+sun. But let's see.

Very likely attending, and would love a hotel/something along those lines aswell, but don't see myself staying from thu-sun as planned, rather sat+sun. But let's see.
Like Mitchi Said. Would take a room or bed if possible. (not keen on real camping)

I'm in, prepared for camping, though I'd prefer a solid roof over my head.

Edit: I have two tents that I can bring. I heard that the Ringmeet tent cache is no more.
the tents are with me, they are fine. I just need to make sure they all work and get a count. One I wanted to test a few month ago was broken.

lip here, hotel - preferably one on a hill, far away from a river.

Thursday evening in, Sunday morning out

the tents are with me, they are fine. I just need to make sure they all work and get a count. One I wanted to test a few month ago was broken.
Ah okay, then I misunderstood that. I can bring the tents anyway if needed. Just need to know before the roadtrip.

Me, Rebeca and Carlo are in for camping.
Probably Friday-Sunday.