Ringmeet 2021 - Aw Balls - making a detour! (August 12th-16th)

A couple last-minute questions:
- Do I need to bring a sleeping bag for Ringmeeting?
- Do I need to bring anything else?

A couple last-minute questions:
- Do I need to bring a sleeping bag for Ringmeeting?
- Do I need to bring anything else?

PASSPORT, always remember and double-triple-quadrupedal check.

Sincerly, the guy who that one time drove 2.5 hours into a 8hr drive to Canada and had to turn around.

PASSPORT, always remember and double-triple-quadrupedal check.

Sincerly, the guy who that one time drove 2.5 hours into a 8hr drive to Canada and had to turn around.
There's a certain irony to giving her this information after we know she has already arrived in Germany that probably says as much about you as that story. :tease:

I also learnt many years ago that you should always warm your passport to avoid a body cavity search. Might've put it into practice in 2016. ?

There's a certain irony to giving her this information after we know she has already arrived in Germany that probably says as much about you as that story. :tease:
:D

I'm afraid to ask.
Well you know the 2016 Dover border story of 4 people with random IDs from around the world rocking up so we needed all the help we could get. I warmed it in my pocket, obviously. ?

Update:

Restaurant:
- food "wishes" sent, awaiting feedback

Frailer:
- No can do, nothing available, but the campsite owner is figuring out a way to put a fridge of some sort for a few cases on our lot, while the rest is stored at the main building. Unfortunate, especially since that means at times a lot of refill walks I am expecting, but better than nothing. The beverages are still sourced through his provider, no runs to buy stuff needed.

Party tent:
- availability outlook good, I am supposed to get feedback this afternoon, might be a smidge smaller (3x8m from his memory)
- benches/tables - I totally forgot that part. But the campsite owner is going to ask his beverage guy (who has some to rent) for availability. Wouldn't be free like Christophs benches at VS, but at 10ish Euros per set for a 3 day rent (again, he is not sure, quoted numbers from his memory), I am hardly concerned about being able to pay that.

Payments:
- I checked the payments, and here is the naughty list:

- Thomas+1 ( :ROFLMAO: )
- mitchi's friend (@Mitchi ) - 30 EUR
- @gt1750 - 109 for you two, let me know about friends and neighbors
- @Adrian - 89 EUR
- @DaBoom 73 EUR (in progress though possibly)
- Dave+1 - 109 EUR, incorrect amount before, he won't read this anyway, I'll go slap him on telegram
- @lip - 24 EUR - hotel person
- @D-Fence - 24 EUR - hotel person, although I am not even sure what's the latest here, *goes to telegram*

Payments either ringmeet@gmx.com or DE36 1203 0000 1018 6049 24

Cheers

Well you know the 2016 Dover border story of 4 people with random IDs from around the world rocking up so we needed all the help we could get. I warmed it in my pocket, obviously. ?
I'm so glad you clarified that, since I was the one holding on to them..

Regarding beverages: Please provide Coke Zero for the sugary impaired among us... :)

The internet explorer update just finished.

Well, now that open payment list is down to me and lip :ROFLMAO:

Partytent has been sourced, standard 4x8m it appears. Same goes for some sets of benches. Both through the campsite. I expect it to be roughly 200 Euros for both together. That is hardly more than we paid for the tent alone last year.

BTW: Not a bad thing we didn't just yet buy our own party tent to live at VS, hu? :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: lip
BTW: Not a bad thing we didn't just yet buy our own party tent to live at VS, hu? :confused:

I've been holding back and then noticed recently when you changed the thread title. I've wanted to say "you friggin jinxed it!" :D

RIP Aw Balls I, long live Aw Balls II.

I am now most probably no longer staying on Sunday, I may well pop up and see you guys on Monday though :-D ...

Unfortunately another balls moment thanks to the flood - I have to take my daughter to the Doctor at 9am, her original appointment was the friday after the floods but that wasn't possible, obviously.

Additionally I may not be there on Thursday night either depending on what happens with the Bora, it is going to the mechanic to get some work done on it.

Doctors on a Sunday?