Ringmeet 2022 - Back to the Backup Campsite! - August 11th - 15th

good to know about the camping.

As always, i'll be Thu-Mon, with a car.

Fri-Sun, car, tent for me. :)

Fri-Mon, no car, tent. If it's possible to borrow one, that'd be much appreciated, considering I'm going to the Roadtrip and from the Ringmeet with a bus.

Great work getting a campsite Thomas. I'm going to see what the prices are before deciding, the Chunnel cost is quite steep now.
Need a gofundme ? :p I might chuck a few buck towards you.

I'll just throw myself to the list. Thu. - Sun., car + tent. Sadly my mum has back issues, so no wiener buns from work this year. I might ask her to do an salat for the BBQ though.

Need a gofundme ? :p I might chuck a few buck towards you.
I appreciate the offer but any lack of funds for this just comes from my own spending, I don't expect anyone else to cover that. I would usually have this all planned out and paid for earlier in the year, but these last few years have been unusual. Plus I'm a magpie and I like shiny objects.

Last edited:
Fri-Sun with a car. If someone has a line on reasonably priced accommondation which is within wobbling distance, let me know :D

Fri-Sun with a car. If someone has a line on reasonably priced accommondation which is within wobbling distance, let me know :D
I've heard there's a camp site.. :mrgreen:

And as I haven't mentioned here yet, Fri-Sun, hotel.

Update:

Campsite confirmed - again.
Also, Partytent confirmed
- just not cheap (although not more than last year, I just know in advance now).
Also also, no frailers available, fridge like last year it is again.

Most prices have gone up though. Campsite is up 25%, electricity is evil, drinks, uncertain (but they already were more expensive than planned last year). partytent as mentioned. Various food things obviously too, everybody knows it. The campsite also no longer differentiates between car or no car. You camp there, you pay 20 per night. Wether you bring a car or walk, no difference. Plus 1s are still free though, FWIW. If you find yourself on the list and it is correct, please pay ASAP. If something is incorrect, please LMK. If you are hoteling, your fee also has gone up, obviously.

The increases are as follows:
Camping:
- per night w/ vehicle: 16 Euro -> 20 Euro
- per night w/o vehicle: 14 Euro -> 20 Euro
Partytent for the weekend = 150 Euro plus taxes (178,50), same as last year (but I didn't know then), but we used to pay 100 at VS, and the old share was 3,50 EUR p.P. based on 30+ people and cheaper partytents,
- partytent share p.P. 3,50 -> 10 Euro
On drinks we lost ~250 Euro last year due to not having the VS discounts and the fee calculated based on 2012 prices.
- drinks pP from 10 -> 15 Euro, and that might be close.
- food 10 -> 15 Euro
Utility rates have gone up, mainly electricity, I am not even sure how I ever got to 0,50 pP for electricty, considering even at VS we've always paid 50 Euros for it..? So that is already only have the fee even with 50 people. And since 2012 the prices have doubled to tripled, depending on your provider. And I never added a list item for the Frailer electricty, which used to be about 100 Euros extra, it was usually covered by rounded up parts elsewhere. Here we only have a fridge, so that is currently part of the normal electricty fee.
- garbage fee share 1,50 -> 2 Euro
- electricity fee share 0,50 Euro -> 3 Euro

And, while I haven't made hotel people pay garbage fees, it seems that I have forgotten to make campers pay electricty so far. Yay? Well, for better or worse, that is fixed.

Preliminary Ringmeet Lists:

CAMPING:

- thomas, thu-mon, 122 EUR
- joe, thu-sun, 102 EUR
- gt1750+mrs, thu-sun, 132 EUR

- eye-q, fri-sun, 82 EUR
- tobias, thu-mon, 122 EUR
- dahitch, thu-mon, 122 EUR
- coco, fri-mon, 102 EUR
- galantti, thu-mon, 122 EUR
- tram, fri-mon, 102 EUR
- bobele, thu-sun, 102 EUR
- ice+ales, thu-mon, 152 EUR
- dave+1, fri-mon, 132 EUR
- mxm, fri-mon, 102 EUR

Hotel - each 35 EUR
- leviathan
- narf

- brotan
- daboom
- shad
- danrom

Payment details (unchanged)
Please pay swiftly and correctly using the known ways:

SEPA:

Bank: DKB (Deutsche Kreditbank AG)
IBAN: DE36 1203 0000 1018 6049 24
BIC: BYLADEM1001

Paypal:
ringmeet@gmx.com
(Yadda yadda paypal fees, please mind if applicable.)

Last edited:
Paid (via iban)!

had to verify the payment twice o_O

Yes! Fri.-Mon., coming in with the rest of the roadtrippers and out with whoever's going towards Stuttgart. I scored a Tuesday flight back and work was chill with it, phew. TIME TO LOOK AT MUSEUM CAYENNES :3

Paypal'ed

Well, I guess now I'll have to go through with it, now that I paid... ;)

Paid via pal'd. IT'S HAPPENING!