Ringmeet 2022 - Back to the Backup Campsite! - August 11th - 15th

Paid

I updated the list to reflect MXMs change. I also marked people who paid in green, but that only reflects paypal payers, since I have run into a little issue with the ringmeet bank account and can't see current transactions or the balance.. great.. I have a very very rough number thanks to a support lady who definitely can't tell me what's on there, but I now have to use paypal to withdraw money from there until I get a new card, which will be after ringmeet.. so please, if you paid via banking, lmk, and if you haven't paid, please pay ASAP and use paypal please!

I updated the list to reflect MXMs change. I also marked people who paid in green, but that only reflects paypal payers, since I have run into a little issue with the ringmeet bank account and can't see current transactions or the balance.. great.. I have a very very rough number thanks to a support lady who definitely can't tell me what's on there, but I now have to use paypal to withdraw money from there until I get a new card, which will be after ringmeet.. so please, if you paid via banking, lmk, and if you haven't paid, please pay ASAP and use paypal please!

paid via bank, sad to hear about the issues :/

I again updated it based on provided information by people who wired the money. Really only leaves some hotel people, @DaHitch, @Eye-Q and me myself. On that topic of myself, Kelly and (Hedley) won't be joining us this year, it'll just be me.

I have paid via PayPal a little while back.

Unfortunately, as already mentioned on Telegram, I have to cancel my Ringmeet participation due a medical issue that may or may not have been caused by the overnight stay at Stelvio. Instead I get to stay at the smallest hospital in Switzerland for a couple days and then enjoy a medical transport home, with my car being transported separately.

I am rather annoyed to be missing out on all of the shenanigans and wish all of you participating the best of time and all the fun!

Fuck - I'm currently parking on the Autobahn just south of Hamburg and two police cars came through, this is gonna be a long day... 🙁

Well, parking was about 25 minutes, I'm currently about 150 km away, but I'm taking backroads to avoid the Autobahn traffic jams...