Ringmeet 2023 - Viktoria-Station or bust! August 10th - 14th 2023

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
That's a great financially horrible decision. I don't think it's something Stef should do at this point in time. But who am I to talk about bad decision.. :D
Yes, but you know me. I LOVE bad decisions.

(Like following around the GT3 RS with the Lancer playing Morris Marina the whole trip. Yes. YES.)

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
Now, if Weihs is open for business by then again as well, I'll be back.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
equi and I are tentatively planning to ship a car over for ringmeet next year.
Any news about this? More detailed plans? Only Ringmeet seems to be a bit short for such an endavour, so... how about a Euro roadtrip? :)

Nugget

Fuck Cancer
Car(s)
GT3 RS, Cayenne, Bugeye Sprite, Portofino M
Any news about this? More detailed plans? Only Ringmeet seems to be a bit short for such an endavour, so... how about a Euro roadtrip? :)
It's still in the plans for us. Not sure how long we'll make the trip and I haven't arranged for the shipping yet. @ninjacoco was interested in sharing container space with our car for the trip over, but not sure if that's still in the cards for her. The GT3 will be fun at the ring and some light road tripping, but it's honestly not a great car for long distance adventures. Not sure if I want the stress and hassle of shipping our new car over for this, though. It's all up in the air at this stage, but my interest has not cooled one bit. I'd say 80% chance we're there and it's in the GT3. 10% chance we're there and it's in a different car or rental again.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
@ninjacoco wants to travel in the shipping container? :geek:
If that means she can sit in a 911 GT3 for a few weeks, that'd be entirely in character. :D

@Nugget: OK, just so you know, you guys are welcome to join whatever roadtrip we'll do this year. And the GT3 is no excuse :p - @Adrian did last year's trip in a Donkervoort, after all ;)

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
@ninjacoco wants to travel in the shipping container? :geek:
all that TIME ALONE WITH PARSH HECK YES

Serious answer: I'm in unemployment limbo right now.

Pros: All the time in the world to do whatever, and multiple running cars mean the Lancer can disappear for a while.
Cons: No money to do anything or fly over with. :(

Shipping over the Lancer is still extremely on my bucket list and I'd really, really love to do it, but I have no idea when my income's going to be back to normal again.