Ringmeet Awards 2016 - Categories and Prizes Planning Thread

"The Thomas "not today" award" - awarded to the person who went closest to a giant fuckup during ringmeet (SLIDING INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC IN A M5!!)

Let's hope it does not happen. :lol:

Wait, what?
When did that happen? :lol:

"Never tell me the odds" award - awarded to a person who made it to ringmeet besides the world trying to stop them (think: Adrian, Maksim... :D)
"You came in that thing?" award - awarded to the person with the most unlikely car to make it to the Ring. Girlfriends not counting for this award.
"The official Kip Party Hard award" - The award to the person spending the most time glued to screens (phone, pc) during ringmeet
"The Thomas "not today" award" - awarded to the person who went closest to a giant fuckup during ringmeet (SLIDING INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC IN A M5!!)

:lol: I really like those. Since I already have 20 categories and we could again be 50 people plus and knowing how long it took to collate the voting last year I will need to consider dropping some existing trophies to include any of the new ones.

Shouldn't the last one be the "Dammit Joe!" Trophy for Near Death Experiences?

:lol: I really like those. Since I already have 20 categories and we could again be 50 people plus and knowing how long it took to collate the voting last year I will need to consider dropping some existing trophies to include any of the new ones.

Shouldn't the last one be the "Dammit Joe!" Trophy for Near Death Experiences?

Neh! It has to be the

"The Dammit Joe! Award for a giant fuckup magically resulting in no damage to the car". He never scared nor damaged anything besides his pride :p

How about an IceBone award for the most afraid passenger?

This sounds like the start of a REALLY, REALLY bad competition....

How about an IceBone award for the most afraid passenger?

Won by Adrian. In perpetuity.

I have many bits from the e30 that could be used as prizes if cleaned up :)

Please polish your shaft and donate accordingly. I meant the old half shafts from the E30 of course.

Neh! It has to be the

"The Dammit Joe! Award for a giant fuckup magically resulting in no damage to the car". He never scared nor damaged anything besides his pride :p

This sounds like the start of a REALLY, REALLY bad competition....

I'll think of something.

Please polish your shaft.

It's being polished often. ;)

I meant the old half shafts from the E30 of course.

Those are still good spare parts. I ment the junk that will never go back, like broken springs, worn strut bearings, broken distributor cap....

Last edited:
You misunderstood. For being the most afraid passenger. :)

That will always be me for "The Incident" on Roadtrip 2013. Courtesy of Adrian.

That will always be me for "The Incident" on Roadtrip 2013. Courtesy of Adrian.

The FG Ringmeet Roadside Death Hazard "Jesus Christ , Adrian" Award

I will need to consider dropping some existing trophies to include any of the new ones.
Don't you dare dropping the "Thujalvi Award for the second best beard"! :shakefist:

Don't you dare dropping the "Thujalvi Award for the second best beard"! :shakefist:

Never going to happen. Our kids will still be kicking off the ceremony with that one in 2047. By then I hope there will be an award in my memory too since I probably won't last that long.

"The MWFuckin' 'ell award for outstanding services in the field of snark"?