Ringmeet MMXV August 7th-9th 2015: Planning thread

Ringmeet MMXV August 7th-9th 2015: Planning thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i won't make it until midday, I still have some stuff to take care of. i'll probably arrive some time in the afternoon.

I had to wait until a thunderstorm was over, but I'm starting in a few minutes. ETA sometime around 2 pm.

Welcome to the Ringmeet Pool Party :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438975349.645800.jpg

And a nice storm is here now, I am sitting in my tent with a laptop watching the fun happen outside.

The best move I made was taking an umbrella with me to the shower, I felt Sorry for DaBoom as I was leaving the shower block and he arrived. Just as the rain started :-D

there should be an abundance of smurf penis pictures... they will turn up at the appropriate time :nod:

I just arrived at home after a mix of Autobahn and b-roads substituting for the lap I didn't do (wisely so). Now a shower, dinner and then let's see if I can have a look at my pictures without falling asleep.

I arrived home at about 04:45 pm. Had lunch on the way. Traffic was tight around Cologne but otherwise without disturbances. I already started working on the pictures I took.

Got home two hours ago. Had dinner. Will take Lucille for a drive later.

I arrived home at about 04:45 pm. Had lunch on the way. Traffic was tight around Cologne but otherwise without disturbances. I already started working on the pictures I took.

About 6:30 for me - my satnav made me go A61-A1 around the west side of Cologne, so the only traffic issue was the closed-for-roadworks northbound A261... not even the A7 roadworks were an issue :clap:
Most time lost: Waiting for clueless trainee at KFC Kamen :mad:

Just got home. Exactly 10 hours driving and just shy of 550 miles (885 km).

I had such a wonderful time this weekend, and I didn't even spend a single minute of it at the track :lol:

Thanks to Dino and the two Matts for lending me accomodations. Thanks to lip for the lift to the airport (greetings). Thanks everyone for being awesome. I hope I can do a roadtrip next year, too!

Reactions: lip
I had such a wonderful time this weekend, and I didn't even spend a single minute of it at the track :lol:

Thaha! I went twice to Br?nnchen during Saturday and everytime I was there an accident had just happend and the track was empty. Left after 10 minutes each time without taking a single photo. :lol:

Btw, as you know we only got up to 230km/h on the way to the Airport because of traffic, but soon after Frankfurt going south I made it to the Limit(er)!

Last edited:
Excuse me but... did we meet each other during the weekend? I don't remember seeing a Swiss Audi A6...

Yeah, well it's a very inconspicuous car. Not even the Stickers were helping.

But hey, I saw you. And your car. ;)