Yea, it's also kind of odd trying to explain this to friends/family/colleagues.
- Are you going on holiday this summer?
Yeah, I'm doing a road trip to the North Cape.
- Oh that's cool, so are you going with a friend?
Well, I'm actually meeting some people in Finland and we're setting off from there.
- So it's like a trip by an organisation with people you've never met?
Well, they're from all over Europe, so some I've met, some I haven't.
- From all over Europe? How do you know these people?
- *Blank stare, conversation ends*
DON'T TEMPT ME
Zagreb is 500km from the last german Shell station (for free fuel with the Ford).. if I'm being gentle on the throttle, I might even make it back on one tank
That is if it weren't for those silly people asking for autobahn- and tunnel/pass-tolls.. austrians.. slowvenians.. all of them.
I keep telling people but nobody will listen. Doing a Roadtrip in Ukania is a really bad idea, particularly at the traditional time of late July/early August when anything resembling a decent road will be chock full of caravans, motor homes and Zafiras bulging with whining, puking children.So, about that UK roadtrip idea...