RIP Fusker

Oh, this is so sad. I'm so sorry about Fusker. You could tell from James' writings and how much Fusker was featured in pictures and his projects that he really loved that kitty. Poor bugger. :cry:

Poor Fusker. I'm so sorry, James. It's amazing how a cat can turn a house into a home.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go hug my cat Fifi now.

Rest in peace, Fusker.

I want to give Daisy a big cuddle now, but I can't :cry:

RIP, Fusker. Poor James. :(

fusker.jpg

Reactions: MWF
RIP Fusker, from another lover of cats and her cat (whom has also been hit by a car, but was lucky enough to survive mostly unscathed). Horrible to hear about things like this and to lose your friend this way. Condolences to May, I can't imagine the sadness of losing your beloved pet like this :(

EDIT: did watching that behind the scenes video make anybody else hugely uncomfortable? Poor James, you could tell he was genuinely upset about it (both losing Fusker and the other two's jibes) :(

Last edited:
How'd he lose his 9 lives in an instant? :( RIP.

Though I thought Fusker hated May?

I doubted that Fusker hated James. If he did, and other homes were more than willing to feed and shelter him, he wouldn't go back to James's house. Yet he always came back home. :)

Cats can be odd creatures. Dogs are pack animals and are happiest when they are with their human 'pack'. But a cat can be more than happy to never have any human contact.

If Fusker kept going back to James after being fed and coddled by the entire neighborhood, there's a reason for that. :)

I think the whole.."That cat hates me.." was just for the show.

EDIT: did watching that behind the scenes video make anybody else hugely uncomfortable? Poor James, you could tell he was genuinely upset about it (both losing Fusker and the other two's jibes)

Clarkson is a bit like a stuck record with his "I'm a man/you're gay" schtick. He works very hard at it, and the "guys-don't-make-a-fuss" lack of sympathy was probably hammed up because there was a camera pointing at him. I bet he knows just how James feels really.

Clarkson is a bit like a stuck record with his "I'm a man/you're gay" schtick. He works very hard at it, and the "guys-don't-make-a-fuss" lack of sympathy was probably hammed up because there was a camera pointing at him. I bet he knows just how James feels really.
I was initially uncomfortable, but I have to trust that what Amie said is the case! They're cruel to each other all the time; that I-hate-you-but-I-actually-care manly thing.

Sorry about your loss, James. Cats and pets in general are wonderful to have, but sadly, it never ends well.

Poor Fusker. I'm so sorry, James. It's amazing how a cat can turn a house into a home.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go hug my cat Fifi now.

I was just thinking about that the other day. My house seems so still when 99 is not home.

How'd he lose his 9 lives in an instant? :( RIP.

Though I thought Fusker hated May?

He seeems to have been quite feisty most of the time and he does not seem to have been an affectinate cat, but just loved James in his own way.

I had never seen that article. Thanks for posting.

I seem to remember an article Jeremy wrote when his donkey died. He seemed to be very sad about it.

I bet James gets another one after some time has passed. Once you have lived with a cat, no matter how unusual it is, you miss having one around. Maybe especially after you have lived with a cat that was such a character.