RIP Fusker

it's tragic in a cheesy way, but i also know how it feels like to lose a cat by a car. years ago my cat went missing for days and then days later, one of my mom's friends asked my dad to check out her car because there was a weird noise and smell coming from her engine. that cat always liked climbing inside a warm engine on cold day...

RIP Fusker

Oh that sucks :/ RIP Fusker and condolences to you, James.

*also going to hug my cat now*

It might sound like I'm being mean, but I really don't mean it that way:

This does show why I am so dead set against owners that let their own cats run the neighborhood. I have one cat that I fight with every day to keep him inside. He has become the neighborhood whore, I'm afraid. Even though he's been neutered. It's hard to keep them in once they get used to going out, but this just shows that it's for their own good.

Sorry again for your loss, James.

It might sound like I'm being mean, but I really don't mean it that way:

This does show why I am so dead set against owners that let their own cats run the neighborhood. I have one cat that I fight with every day to keep him inside. He has become the neighborhood whore, I'm afraid. Even though he's been neutered. It's hard to keep them in once they get used to going out, but this just shows that it's for their own good.

Sorry again for your loss, James.

I know where you are coming from but I disagree. My cat comes and goes as she pleases and she would not want it any other way and neither would I. For me it would be the same as not allowing my child to get a drivers lic. He would be a lot safer here at home with me, but what would life be like for him. We all take our chances and my cat takes bigger chances than most as she rambles quite late at night and has the pack of neighborhood dogs, coyotes, and yes, alligators and who knows what else but she has done fine for 17 years.

The cat I had previous was completely inside and lived to the age of 12 before dying from stomach cancer. So you never know how things are going to turn out and everytime I think of the fight sometimes it was to keep her from getting out, I wish I had just let her go.