• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Road Test: Mercedes-Benz B-Class (2005-)

Overheat

Forum Addict
World First: The all-new B-Class, which slots rather obviously betweeen A and C-Class Mercs, aims to bring prestige and image to the the Renault Scenic crowd. It'll worry others in Best in Class, too.

Read the review here:
http://www.channel4.com/4car/road-tests/M/mercedesbenz/b-class05-/b-class05-.html

05-red-f3q-a.jpg
05-red-r3q-f.jpg

05-s-f.jpg
05-int.jpg

I have to admit, I like the way it looks, but I like to see what BMW's driving dynamics would be like :D

SP32-20040129-152705.jpg

I too really like the way it looks :thumbsup: especially in that solid red colour. I'm not to sure about its price bracket and how much more it is than an A-Class but its good to see Merc expanding there range now 8)

That's what I was going to ask, short term memory loss :lol:
What's the difference between this and the A-class, we don't get em here so I wouldn't know, or is the A-class like coupe only?

This is bigger, sportier and prodominatly aimed at youths. I guess this is a mini MPV aye.. Its a very attractive car I must say :)

We are used to seeing the "trunk hump" like on the 7series but this is the first time i'v seen a bonnet hump and I quite like it :)
I fear this car will be pricey for the market its in (mini MPV's perhaps??) :unsure:

Okay then, if this is kind of more MPV-like and bigger than an A class, how is it different from an R class?

I don't get it. Do they really get a return on their investment in having so many different models?

I think the R-Class is more of a recreational vehicle...i'v seen pics of it with the seats folded down and the car filled to the brim with bicycles, surfboards etc...
I quite like that to ;)