Roadsters

Roadsters

• Total voters
I agree whole-heartedly on both, and the Miata. On the XK, maybe there's a price cap? Hmm...the SLk55AMG is a bit pricey, as is the Boxter...nevermind.

What were the set of standards for getting on the poll? (no NSFW pun intended, there)

Basically sports cars that are somewhat upmarket (hence no Miata). Sky vs Solstice is debatable, I prefer the Pontiac's looks, to be honest. And Jag... not the sportiest car around, now is it? As much as I like the Miata, the Sky, and the XK(R), they just didn't seem to fit.

Basically sports cars that are somewhat upmarket (hence no Miata). Sky vs Solstice is debatable, I prefer the Pontiac's looks, to be honest. And Jag... not the sportiest car around, now is it? As much as I like the Miata, the Sky, and the XK(R), they just didn't seem to fit.

The Miata is inline with the Sky. Plus the whole point of the classic roadster is supposed to be cheap and fun.

0812_01z+2009_mercedes-benz_sLR_stirling_moss+front_three_quarters_view.jpg

Windshields are for pansy's!

s2000. reliable, useful, fast top, good handling, and cheap (if used)

although the same could be said for the miata...

I like my v8's so im a bit torn between the AMG and the Vett. I can't decide.

I will vote for the Miata as well.
Especially a 90-97 those are the best looking ones (as long as the lights are down).

Well, based off those choices the superior car in terms of value and performance would be the Corvette. My favorite on the list too, I guess.

But gimmie this any day:

800px-porsche-550-rs.jpg

Four wheels are for pansies!

1949_Vincent_Black_Shadow.jpg

8rearv_leadimage.jpg

:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Windshields, 4 wheels, 2 wheels, body panels, doors, floors, pedals and headlights are for sissies.
unimoto3.jpg

I love all of those for different reasons. Except for the SLK, which for some unknown reason completely fails to excite me, and 350Z, which is plain wrong without a roof.

But I had a major "crush" on Elise for years, so I had to vote for it :) Besides, it's the only one deserving to be called a roadster.

No MX5 option? :(

Porsche it'll have to be then...