Roadtrip 2014 - Patent Pending

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
VW id3, Honda NM4 Vultus
if god (and my bank) allowe it, i will come with my ds3.
I might drive around kiel to drop some stuff to my cousin, but after that i might enjoy the 120hp autobahn "missile".
so i would have (some) seats available for passengers.

Joker19583

Car(s)
'91 Honda NTV 650 Revere; '17 Skoda Fabia 1.0 MPI
I still want to do Romania on the bike, but Spa as a destination and trackday sounds awesome.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
DOO EEET! :D So that I have someone to wait for the others with :p

This is Joker we are talking about; he's like a fart in a sieve and has trouble locating his own arse with both hands. In former Soviet Roadtrips, car drivers wait for Joker. Seriously, James May is as Magellan by comparison. I swear he could get lost on a one way street.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
This is Joker we are talking about; he's like a fart in a sieve and has trouble locating his own arse with both hands. In former Soviet Roadtrips, car drivers wait for Joker. Seriously, James May is as Magellan by comparison. I swear he could get lost on a one way street.

Ok, then, he can follow me. I get lost from time to time, but nothing major, hehe

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
Ok, then, he can follow me. I get lost from time to time, but nothing major, hehe

Renata_Tandem.jpg

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Same goes for a lot of people. Hence why I bumped the thread a few days ago to get the dialogue going.

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
I'd like to visit the Eifel rallye event again (24-26.7.), but if people want to go with the Spa plan I guess it should be OGP weekend then (8-10.8.) for Ringmeet.

edit: and checking the event calendar it looks like tourist drives will be spoiled by cyclists on the rallye weekend, so I guess that's out then..

Last edited:

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
If people want a date now, then my vote is for the OGP weekend as well, because we're basically guaranteed to have tourist drives that weekend. The finalized schedul for the summer is at least a couple months away, making it tricky to pick a weekend for the ringmeet now.

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
Oh, and as this is the roadtrp thread the route planned for ?8 days, starting FROM Romania.