Roadtrip 2014 - Patent Pending

Don't worry. In reality there is no tonemapping.
As long as one doesn't follow your Audi up close. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Keep kidney, sell wife! I give you many camels!

:wicked:

I'm considering coming along this time, but by motorcycle. Though not sure if I'd come along all the way to Romania, it's quite far and it would take me a lot longer to get there than by car because I have to stop more often for fuel and to stretch my legs. I'd recon it would easily take me 2-3 days.
But more importantly I need a date, I've got vacation from 17/7 through 15/8 so I can only come along if the road trip takes place between those dates.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for updates. :)

It's gonna take us 2-3 days too, so no worries. I can with 95% certainty say the Roadtrip falls between those dates :)

And if last year is any indicator there will be frequent enough stops for leg stretching. Usually unscheduled.

Is Dino coming and what does his boss drive these days?

Ah, roadtrip...
My future is not so certain regarding participation.
First of all there are some financial issues. Although they may not the biggest problem, some other things have come up,
so I cannot guarantee that I will be able to go, with or without Maja.
I'll know more in a few days, but to leave things on a positive note, I won't say no till the end!

And you are all of course welcome to stay at Casa de 47, we'll have some rakija and BBQ ;)

Last edited:
You haven't got a 4.7 on the way have you?

If all goes to plan I'll sadly be out again this year. I have an offer to work on Mallorca starting in June and I doubt I'll be able to take time off this early. If I can do it somehow I will, though. I'll know more soon.

But on the other hand, there are some great driving roads on Mallorca, so let's just meet up there later in the year!

And if last year is any indicator there will be frequent enough stops for leg stretching. Usually unscheduled.

Is Dino coming and what does his boss drive these days?

Nope, and if anything I'd take my dad's 650i convertible.

Wouldn't recommend it; too nice a car to be nannied around

I just (try to) respect other people's motors. Not very well but there you go.

Just wait until I smoke you over Easter, whatever you bring.