Roadtrip 2014 - Patent Pending

if god (and my bank) allowe it, i will come with my ds3.
I might drive around kiel to drop some stuff to my cousin, but after that i might enjoy the 120hp autobahn "missile".
so i would have (some) seats available for passengers.

The norwegians could join you from Kiel :)

wow narf
much kiel
so :wave:

convoy from kiel sounds nice adrian.

I'll join the convoy from Hamburg or just hitch a ride. :)

I'll join from wherever since Britain is possibly furthest away from Romania :p

DOO EEET! :D So that I have someone to wait for the others with :p

This is Joker we are talking about; he's like a fart in a sieve and has trouble locating his own arse with both hands. In former Soviet Roadtrips, car drivers wait for Joker. Seriously, James May is as Magellan by comparison. I swear he could get lost on a one way street.

This is Joker we are talking about; he's like a fart in a sieve and has trouble locating his own arse with both hands. In former Soviet Roadtrips, car drivers wait for Joker. Seriously, James May is as Magellan by comparison. I swear he could get lost on a one way street.

Ok, then, he can follow me. I get lost from time to time, but nothing major, hehe

I'd chip in for that.

I need an fixed and confirmed date for Ringmeet and Roadtrip soon, so I can deal with planning my holidays.

Same goes for a lot of people. Hence why I bumped the thread a few days ago to get the dialogue going.

I'd like to visit the Eifel rallye event again (24-26.7.), but if people want to go with the Spa plan I guess it should be OGP weekend then (8-10.8.) for Ringmeet.

edit: and checking the event calendar it looks like tourist drives will be spoiled by cyclists on the rallye weekend, so I guess that's out then..

Last edited:
If people want a date now, then my vote is for the OGP weekend as well, because we're basically guaranteed to have tourist drives that weekend. The finalized schedul for the summer is at least a couple months away, making it tricky to pick a weekend for the ringmeet now.

Oh, and as this is the roadtrp thread the route planned for ?8 days, starting FROM Romania.