Roadtrip 2014 - Patent Pending

So you are the guy who booked a trip on the HMS Saab? Welcome to the Forums. See ya in Romania.

Btw, write "Always check your nuts" on a piece of paper and then hold it infront of Dave's face every morning. - This may save your nuts too. :lol:

Btw, write "Always check your nuts" on a piece of paper and then hold it infront of Dave's face every morning

Ah yes I am well aware of this little "event".
I might change the "Objects may be closer than they appear" on the mirrors to "Have you checked your nuts recently?"

Reactions: lip
@Ice: He's converted to the light side now. Not the chokingly black side any more...the side of power and fun. :p

Btw, write "Always check your nuts" on a piece of paper and then hold it infront of Dave's face every morning. - This may save your nuts too. :lol:

I would laugh if this happened. Then go check some nuts.

Last edited:
Hmm would that be a possible addition to my vinyls list...? :lol:

Should you guys be considering to equip at least the BAAS with an impact driver/wrench :D

We're bringing a tool kit and torque wrench :p

Indeed same. Orange tools for all! :lol:

Question for everyone staying at my place:

What is your drink of choice? I'm home for 2 more days and then on the 4th.
I'd like to get drinks sorted so we don't have to worry about that when we get to my place on Sunday afternoon.
I'll buy, we'll deal with the cost later, and whatever's left you can take for the rest of your roadtrip.

I'm in for tea as well, and cold fanta. I might bring that though.

A nice cold beer of inexpensive roughly local variety, please.

COCKta!

In other news, I got all the vinyl requests and will be ordering them tomorrow. \o/