Ownership Verified: Roadtrip car/Japanese Open Air

Driving behind this rolling chill pill during the Roadtrip will cut my fuel consumption altleast in half. - Thanks in advance, guys.
hehe.gif

I have some black vinyls left over in case it needs a donation... at night :evil:
I only have white stickers, otherwise I would have branded it already...

Driving behind this rolling chill pill during the Roadtrip will cut my fuel consumption altleast in half. - Thanks in advance, guys.
hehe.gif
You'd be surprised how quickly it gets to 50... ;) Not much afterwards, but it's pretty lively at low-ish speeds because of the weight.

Those white wipers alone take atleast a full second off the 0-100km/h time. :lol:

Isn't it cute how jealous someone can get about a convertible? :p

That'd be perfect if you have a spare one. :) We could trade, too. ;)

Since the seals of the roof are perished I looked out for replacements. I phoned the nearest Suzuki-dealer who told me the seals at the backside of the doorframe are 260 Euros alone, and the upper seals aren't available separately so I'd have to take a whole new roof mechanism for - wait for it - ~3000 Euros. :shock: Nope, it's not bad enough to shell out such an amount of money...

So I'll include some black tape to seal the roof as well? :tease:

I just checked, I have one of each size left in black, and some whites... so no need to trade. What size would you like?

Who said you can't put white stickers on white cars? :cool:

The black sticker I'll receive from narf will go on the bootlid.

I have some black vinyls left over in case it needs a donation... at night :evil:

I will bring the remaining vinyl I have. A couple of blues, reds and white and black. :) Just sheets of vinyl to make it multi coloured (what I did to my old Saab) :p

Last edited:
Will you keep the black.. swirls?
Of course.

In fact I'm thinking about adding MOAR ridiculousness, maybe a rear spoiler from the junkyard or something. :evil: