Ownership Verified: Roadtrip car/Japanese Open Air

Under car neon kit is a great idea, I'll see what I can dig up cheap. :) It has to be blue and preferrably flashing and/or programmable, right?

The black sticker has arrived (thanks again to narf, rep already spread :) ), I'm trying to decide where to stick it. I put it up with sticky tape to get a mock-up, here's which positions I thought of. It won't go on the left, that's for sure. The panel with the "Suzuki"- and "Swift"-badges opens with the bootlid.

Last edited:
SKSLa7p.jpg

?

Hmm, can you 'shop it with a white logo, too? To my shame I have to admit I didn't think of that possibility which looks much better than all of mine... :blush:

Yup, white on the red center reflector looks best I think, thank you. :) I'll wait for other opinions, but I don't think there will be different ones. ;)

Last edited:
The central reflector kinda looks like a placeholder for a logo anyway :p

The central reflector kinda looks like a placeholder for a logo anyway :p
On the american version, the Geo Metro Convertible, that's the place for the numberplate, they don't have rear fog lights which are visible in my picture.

SE-N531 is free
When we're going with the theme SE-N 530 (which is available, too) would be more appropriate since it makes 0 sense according to some french-car-loving finn. :p

We all know a Swift is a japanese kitchen appliance so it would be fitting...

SE-NN 444 (Sennaaaa!!!!!!) and SE-NN 404 (Senna Not Found) are available...

SE-X 333 - Because that's clearly what you'll get by driving this slick ride.

SE-X 333 isn't available, but I've been to the registration office 20 minutes ago already and went for SE-RV 404.

Since I wasn't allowed to drive the car anymore because the temporary insurance was only valid until Sunday the plates will go on the car tonight at the same time the finalgear-sticker will be put onto it.

I love the ridicilousness of this thing. I sincerely hope you get to put neons on it, i can chip in some :D

[T]he plates will go on the car tonight at the same time the finalgear-sticker will be put onto it.
And done. :)

Unfortunately it rains at the moment so just a picture in the parking garage.