Spied: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
In an open letter published in the financial times on 18 february 2015, Rolls-Royce undertook to regularly inform its stakeholders about the progress of Project Cullinan. Continuing this dialogue, which has seen twice-yearly updates, Rolls-Royce today publishes photographs depicting the latest key milestone in the development programme of this new ?all-terrain, high-sided vehicle?. This first full development vehicle will begin testing in public from tomorrow.

The world?s leading luxury goods brand has regularly informed its patrons about this painstaking development programme. Advocates of the marque have been shown the first engineering mule built for the development of the new all-wheel drive suspension system, as well as those created to test the all-new aluminium architecture that will underpin all Rolls-royces from 2018 onwards.

This latest development vehicle will travel to numerous locations around the world in a challenging testing programme to ensure that the end product will be ?effortless ? everywhere?. Just after christmas, for example, Project Cullinan will enter the arctic circle to undergo cold weather durability and traction testing. Later in 2017, it will travel to the middle east to endure the highest of temperatures and challenging desert conditions.

?This is an incredibly exciting moment in the development of Project Cullinan both for Rolls-Royce and for the patrons of luxury that follow us around the world,? comments Torsten M?ller-?tv?s, chief executive officer, Rolls-Royce motor cars. ?bringing together the new four-wheel drive system and the new ?architecture of luxury? for the first time sets us on the road to creating a truly authentic rolls-royce which, like its forebears, will reset the standard by which all other luxury goods are judged.?

P90244157_highRes_project-cullinan-tak.jpg

First Brexit now this. :shudders:

So a Rolls Royce Cadillac Escalade?

Fuck it, two door cabrio in yellow with teak decking and an alu bonnet and I'm on board.

Last edited:
I like the Bentley SUV so I'll hold my judgement on this one until I see it in the flesh. However, I just do not think the Rolls-Royce grille works on this sort of vehicle. The Bentley grille is more classy and elegant so it works on just about everything...the Roller grille not so much.

Ahhh yes, good ole' Torsten M?ller-?tv?s. A good British name for a good British CEO. Oh wait...

Last edited:
M?ller....that's close enough to Mulliner right?

-Someone at BMW.

They didn't even bother to make it a capital ?? Whoever wrote that ..

I'd like to think that people who will buy this will be country gents who might actually use it off road for shooting and whatnot.

Oh who am I kidding it'll be bought by bloody footballers again won't it?

Last edited:
Oh who am I kidding it'll be bought by bloody footballers again won't it?

Don't forget the Arabs with oil money......well then at least it might see some desert.

Don't forget the Arabs with oil money......well then at least it might see some desert.

GsemnbN.jpg

Its funny because I did a google search and the sourse for that one was our very own awesome thread :lol:

It is very, very big, but looks quite impressive....I....heard....:mrgreen: