Ownership Verified: Ronja R?vardotter - My BMW 850 CiA ('94, E31)

Does that mean I can get a free ride? :D

Sure, I do lots of laps anyway, and my passenger seat is usually empty. So anyone who wants a ride really just needs to ask.

You need a wheelchair and you still get that low a sportscar? Wow.
I remember sometime in my second season of driving on the ring I had a Megane RS in front of my Mini, and I kept thinking: I?m a novice, and I?m in a friggin Mini, that guy should be way faster. He did end up losing me. I pulled into the parking lot just in time to see the driver being lifted out of the car and into his wheelchair by his friends. Quite a humbling experience.

You can play leader so i can pass you on the straight :D Nah, just kidding - i'd love both!
Well the V12 is there for a reason isn?t it? :mrgreen:

I'm 19 and has no posters on my wall.

amidoinitrite.jpg

Well what can i say, it's a low sporty chair :p
u2%20didelis.jpg

..only mine is smaller (im a skinny rat) and black.

Please tell me you shout "POOOOWWWWEERRRRRR!" while going around curves much too quickly. :p

Sounds like my car with twice the cylinders :p

Sure, I do lots of laps anyway, and my passenger seat is usually empty. So anyone who wants a ride really just needs to ask.

:woot:

Lovely car! I love the shape of these things, and the rarity makes them all the nicer to spot.

I actually saw a pretty clean one a few weekends ago, but it had the tackiest chrome rims on it. I wish I had taken a photo, I can't believe someone would do that to an E31.

Lovely car! I love the shape of these things, and the rarity makes them all the nicer to spot.

I actually saw a pretty clean one a few weekends ago, but it had the tackiest chrome rims on it. I wish I had taken a photo, I can't believe someone would do that to an E31.
Same! I've always wanted one since i saw one at dealer when i was 12.

Yuck. There are plenty of those here in Norway. I'll never change out my AC Schnitzers unless i get offered some 18s - especially in the back, it looks sort of off from some angles at the moment.

You, sir, have awesomely good taste!

All my electronics that can be named gets names from Battlestar Galactica (Server #1: Pegasus, #2 Galactica, Laptop: Demetrius etc.), and all my cars gets names from Astrid Lindgren (Frank and Ronja). :)

Reactions: AiR
I'm 19 and has no posters on my wall.

Dude. You're 19. And you have a fricken' 850. Goddamnit! :lol:

This thread definitely means I can't wait for the Ringmeet! :)

Dibs!

I have only been around the ring driven by noobs, so far (no offence to said people :p), so I'm definitely interested.

Admit it, Br?nnchen was fun :p

All my electronics that can be named gets names from Battlestar Galactica (Server #1: Pegasus, #2 Galactica, Laptop: Demetrius etc.), and all my cars gets names from Astrid Lindgren (Frank and Ronja). :)

Well my car would definitely be Michel (Emil in the original) then. Off to carve some wood figures for misbehaving!