Ronspeak Translator

BMW will finish in front of us with their new cars

becomes

BMW will finish in front of us in conjunction with their innovative high performance mechanical conveyances

:blink:

I've known about this one for some time but I didn't think it would be interesting. Here's my current try:

Our new cars are not a step forward compared to the old model.

becomes

Our innovative high performance mechanical conveyances are not a step forward compared to the erstwhile model.

Or this one:
The FIA has made the right step in avoiding a penalty for our team in 2008.
becomes
The governing body, our sworn enemy has made the right step in avoiding a penalty for our collective organisational unit in 2008.
(Same translation if you replace FIA with FOM)

(It's just about right: both governing bodies are actually the sport's sworn enemy.)

Last edited:
unfortunately...

gimp mask deluxe becomes

gimp mask deluxe... which is disappointing.

but, more happily

in 2008 lewis will take it up the bum from me every time he wins a race.

this is his payment instead of money because we are broke as a joke

becomes

in 2008 lewis will take it up the bum from me every time he wins a competitive endeavour.

this is his payment instead of remunerative fiscal consideration because we are broke as a joke

or

i am ron dennis and i take it up the bum from faggots and gay pimps all night long. i am also an unbelievably large gash bag and dream of choking alonso on big black cock

i am Ronald dennis and i take it up the bum from faggots and gay pimps all nocturnal period long. i am additionally an unbelievably gargantuan gash bag and dream of choking alonso on gargantuan black rooster

or.....

Hello I am ron and today i am h@x0ring my way into ferrari so that i may steal pies.

and also rear wing desgins, but mostly pies.

felicitious greetings I am Ronald and to24 hour temporal period i am h@x0ring my way into Italian rival so that i may steal pies.

and additionally rear downforce inducing plane desgins, however mostly pies.

Last edited:
lol the best laugh is to be had translating song lyrics....

try sir mixalots baby got back

lol the best laugh is to be had translating song lyrics....

try sir mixalots baby got back

I like gargantuan butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl perambulates in in conjunction with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung

That's great!

Now Fernando has gone we have to rely on someone who bottled it

Ron: Now Fernando has gone we have to rely on a not inconsiderable amount of one who bottled it

English: We didn't copy Ferrari, they copied us first.
Ron: We didn't duplicate Italian rival, they duplicated us first.

English: This season's car will surprise a lot of people
Ron: This period of competitive endeavour's high performance mechanical conveyance will surprise a lot of people

English: This season could be our biggest embarrassment since fat boy Mansell didn't fit in the car in season 1995

Ron: This period of competitive endeavour could be our biggest embarrassment since fat boy Mansell didn't fit in the high performance mechanical conveyance in period of competitive endeavour 1995

And here's Ron's spin on a few film quotes:

Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight -

Have you ever danced in conjunction with the devil by the pale moonartificial illumination source

I'm only laughing on the outside, my smile is just skin deep, if you could see inside I'm really crying ... you might join me for a weep!

I am only joyously noisy on the exterior, my smile is just a deep as my skin tissue, if you could visually perceive inside I am in actuality crying ... you might join me for a weep!

I know what you're thinking, did he fire six shots or only five. Well I'll tell you I kinda lost track myself in all this excitement . You gotta as yourself one question - Do I feel lucky. Well do ya punk!

I know what you're thinking, did he fire six temperately advantageds or only five. Well I'll tell you I kinda lost tarmacadam racing surface myself in all this excitement . You gotta as yourself one question - Do I feel fortuitous. Well do ya punk! (err think I broke it)

And some classic TG quotes;

Some say his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire he'd burn for a thousand years. All we know is he's called the Stig.

a not inconsiderable amount of people say his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire he'd burn for a thousand planetary orbit of the suns. All we know is he's called the Stig.

Understeer is when you're going along the road and you turn a corner, the car goes straight on - you hit a tree ...and you die.
Now oversteer is when you drive down the same bit of road come to a corner, the back comes round - you hit a tree..... and you die.
The thing to remember is that oversteer is best, because then you don't see the tree that kills you!

Understeer is when you're going along the tarmac covered surface and you turn a corner, the high performance mechanical conveyance goes unimpeded horizontal section on - you hit a tree ...and you die.
Now oversteer is when you drive down the same bit of tarmac covered surface come to a corner, the rear of the high performance mechanical conveyance comes round - you hit a tree..... and you die.
The thing to remember is that oversteer is best, because then you don't visually perceive the tree that kills you!

Last edited: